pigmentation like melasma under eyes and noseHi
I m new to this forum.I am very depressed .I have been suffering from pigmentation under eyes and nose.it is spreading slowly .it started from left eye before one and half year now spreaded
I have got hormone test done but everything is normal.my HB is 11.5.
I have diagnosed with P bacteria in urine .sometimes I feel itching in anus so may be due to worms.
But I am worried I am not been able to find out reason of my melasma
I generally suffers from cold and white discharge from nose .in morning I sneeze and cannot tolerate dust and direct air from fan or ac
I suffer from constipation too .
Please let me know the remedy
sharmassssss0606 on 2015-04-04
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location of pain or suffering.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? What was happening in your life just before these symptoms were noticed?
6. What time of the day do you suffer the most? What time of the day /night do you feel most energetic and happy?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, hot or cold application, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing, sweating, walking, climbing, stool etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have direct relation to any particular external factor or are it something to do with your own biological changes?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Please pick out the adjectives which best describe your personality; (at least 10)
Nervous, Anxious, Shy, Worrying, Paranoid, Proud, Asocial, Guilty, Depressed, Hypochondriac, Untidy, Weepy, Emotional, Impractical, Confused, Suspicious, Jealous, Timid, Aggressive, Headstrong, Forgetful, Follower, Insecure, Immature, Impulsive, Rigid, Restless, Feminine.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- How do you respond to consolation during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc.?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you get along with your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
-What is your profession? Do you love your profession? What is your dream job?
-Did you have any bereavement in life? How has it affected you?
-Do you have any issues regarding your parenting by guardians?
-Can you remember any unfortunate incident in life that you want to forget?
-How do you respond to music? Do you feel better or worse mentally listening to music?
- What upsets you most in yourself and in others?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Do you have any abnormal smell in the urine?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to address your libido in general? Would you say your drive is low, normal or high?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual sensation, thoughts or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases have run in the family in the last two generations both sides?
23. Describe your overall appearance with respect to your BMI, skin type, muscular or flabby etc.
24. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
25. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe all irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc. as below:
- Are your periods generally regular, early or delayed? What is the usual cycle duration?
- Describe the sensations and locations of pain before, during and after the flow.
- How do you generally deal with your sufferings during periods? Do you have any non-medical way of relieving your suffering?
- What is the duration of flow? Is it heavy, medium or light?
- Do you observe clots?
- Do you have mid-cycle spotting? What are the days you have spotting?
- Describe changes in your mental condition or any other peculiar symptom that surfaces before, during or after the flow.
- Do your sufferings increase or decrease as soon as the flow begins?
- Did you ever take birth control pills on a regular basis?
- Have you ever been treated earlier or recently for any gynecological irregularity? Please describe.
♡ rishimba 5 years ago
My symptoms are
1hyperpigmntation around eyes and nose but all hormones and thyroid test are normal.never got pregnant and used pills.it is dirty looking and under eye area is dark too
2 whole year cold and sneezing.can't tolerate direct air on face .watery discharge from nose
3 before 2 years got broke up with bf so was under depression .before 6 month got fracture in leg
4 whenwhen I m in worst I feel depressed and don't want to live.very difficult to get up in morning in those time
5 I think it start after my depression period or may be not.before these symptom I was under depression
6 I don't know when pigmentation worsen.but I always feel more cold than normal person.I feel most energetic at night from childhood
7 it may aggravate after heat rubbing tight pressure
8 before 2 years got new job .many times went into industrial chemical area.now go less.but other colleagues are fine
9. I am like arsenic album personality.sometimes nervous but sometimes confident and always ambitious.sometimes depressed .v emotional .not jealous .can't bear pain
Fear from thunderstorm
I feel bad if somebody outside family consoles
Yes ,sensitive to outside stimuli
Habit of nail biting
I have good relation with family but after some time I need my own space
By profession I'm HR and love my profession .I like to help others
In childhood scared from my mother
I feel v good after listening music .very imaginative
I hate when somebody make fool of me and I hate selfish and cruel people.
2 I like spicy food and ice cream.Indian chats and Chinese
13 thirst less
14 hunger normal
16 sweating normal.more at chin nose upper lip area.
17 bowel movement is irregular with hard stool .age 32 .female.
18 I take time to sleep even after go to bed.most of time less sleep.posture of sleeping like baby
19 I think libido is Nirmal.can't say much becoz not married .but I have feeling only if I love someone with affection.very tender person
20 other symptom sneezing .negative thoughts .fear from closeness and relationships
21 currently taking berberis acquifolium from 4 days by docter.previously taken vit C .no affect
22 in family parents have low bp.
23 my weight 52.5 kg
Height 5 ft 3 inches
Body type avg
Flab at waists
24. Not suffered from major disease .yearly cold and irregular bowl movement
25.menstrual cycle is OK .28 days.first 2 days normal bleeding then reduce .generally 4 to 5 days bleeding.I do not take painkillers or other thing that times.
1day pain in lower abdominal thighs and legs.flow medium .clotting yes.
Never took birth control pills.
Never went to gynaecologist.
For two days of cycle mood upset
[message edited by simone717 on Tue, 07 Apr 2015 15:37:09 BST]
♡ simone717 5 years ago
Later you have written " Never took birth control pills"
Can you clarify whether you have taken birth control pills?
Did you ever stop your periods taking pills?
[message edited by rishimba on Tue, 07 Apr 2015 18:03:41 BST]
♡ rishimba 5 years ago
She did another post, saying
never lost period, never took pill.
See the bottom of the last post on this thread.
There is a button POST REPLY
Click that to post on this thread Every time
you want to post, do not do new threads, they
won't be seen.
♡ simone717 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.