Possible PsoriasisI have this red, dry spot on the top of my right foot. The redness never goes away and the dryness varies. No matter what I put on it, though, it won't go away. I can only control the dryness with lotion. My mother has quite a bit of Psoriasis and I was wondering if this might be the same thing. And if so, what would be recommended to get rid of it? It's not very pretty with sandals in the summer.
greenclovers on 2005-12-29
6. What exactly is happening ?
7. Desire sweets/sour/salt
10. How do you feel ?
11. How does this affect you ?
12. How does it feel like ?
13. What comes to your mind ?
14. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
15. How did that feel like ?
16. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
17. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand. ?
18. current medicine you are taking
19. family back ground
20. qualification of patient
21. Nature of working
22. desire and aversion of food
23. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be and try to email of photographs of the diseases part.(if required)
24. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♡ deoshlok last decade
walkin last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.