My right ear feels clogged and there is clicking sound in the ear while breathing. It is very uneasy and uncomfortable. The doctor has said that it is an Eustachian tube disorder or Acute Otitis media or Tinnitus, If there is a treatment for thisMy right ear feels clogged and there is clicking sound in the ear while breathing. It is very uneasy and uncomfortable. The doctor has said that it is an Eustachian tube disorder or Acute Otitis media or Tinnitus, If there is a treatment for this , please advice me.
CASE HISTORY OF THE PATIENT
Your sickness not only affects you but also spells serious consequences for your family and friends. Not only the Patient, suffer great disruption, their family members and friends are also deeply affected by seeing the devastating effects of the disease on your body and mind.
The burden of supporting the patient takes the toll of the entire family including the young children.
Hence it is most desirable to be alert and vigilant enough to read the early warning signs of disease in your body like:
1. Forgetfulness - Sometimes
2. Sleeplessness or disturbed sleep - Yes
3. Continuous tiredness and exhaustion or fatigue - No
4. Lack of concentration no
5. Difficulties in thought process -no
6. Frequent headaches and gastrointestinal disturbances- no
7. Shortness of breath -no
8. Suspiciousness -yes
9. Social withdrawal-not too much
10. A sense of helplessness and overwhelmed - yes
11. Irritability, lack of enthusiasm, and sarcasm -yes
12. Anger at those making demands -yes
13. Self-criticism for putting up with the demands - yes
14. Exploding easily at seemingly inconsequential things - yes
15. Marked loss or gain in weight - no
16. Increased risk taking to overcome the crisis- no
Due to our hectic pace of life most of us inadvertently go on ignoring above listed indicative signs of approaching sickness. We ignore such minor initial discomfort that later on deepens the imbalance and disrupts the harmonious functioning of vital organs of the body
Stress is allowed to linger on; causing emotional imbalance and when left unattended it deepens into the body at the physical level.
You will realize this very late, when current physical discomforts and ailments aggravate and the disease surfaces making you ill.
Todays modern medial science usually attacks the disease and in turn suppresses it.
The feeling of sickness may disappear but the disease remains in our body.
And most of the time, the disease comes back and represents as side effects and may permanently affect the capacity of vital organs (heart, lungs, kidneys) and their functions.
Homeopathy is not about treating or suppressing a particular symptom but it treats the body as whole i.e. Homeopath does not provide medicine just for a particular disease. It does not have a specific medicine for each of the disease such as cold and cough or a particular tablet for your jaundice or dysentery etc. or say heart trouble or some equally serious sickness
Homeopathy cures by stimulating the body's natural curative powers and the body heals on its own. THIS IS MORE OR LESS A PERMANENT CURE
Once the imbalance is corrected, the vital organs functions are reestablished to their optimum capacity, the body can heal itself and if you believe in us we shall certainly treat most of the serious diseases such as - Rheumatoid arthritis; Heart trouble;
Now to cure all these successfully we need to enquire into the whole condition of the patient; the cause of the disease, his mode of life, the nature of the patient, his intellect, the tone and character of his sentiments, his physical constitution, and especially the symptoms of his disease...
This all information is essential as homeopath treats the patient and not his disease, so it is very important to have every minute detail about the patient, his sensation, his feelings, his habits etc.
So please carefully note down each of the following:
Present Complaint :
1. Describe your complaint in detail
1. Include the location, which part is affected
2. Describe the type of pain and sensation or discomfort you feel
3. Describe the origin of the problem and how did it started
4. Since how long it has been there.
5. Has it become worse or has the pain increased, if yes how fast or slow has it spread to other parts etc.
6. What aggravates or worsens your complaint? e.g. On getting up in the morning; on eating or remaining hungry; moving, climbing stairs, lying down etc
7. What do you do that makes you feel better or ameliorates you?
e.g. Applying pressure ; Massage; Heat or Ice; etc.
8. Please specify the time or period of the day or night you feel that the pain or discomfort increases?
2. Other associated discomforts or complaints:
Describe all other problems along with the main complaint?
3. APPETITE - is there a Loss of appetite or increase in appetite since the complaint started?
4. FOOD ALLERGIES : For eg. Sea Food; Eggs; Ice cream; Sugar; Cold drinks; etc
5. CRAVINGS :
What type of food you like very much or a particular taste that you desire? e.g. Raw; Cooked; Warm; Sweet, Sour, Salty, Spicy, Bitter etc. Do you take extra salt?
6. AVERSIONS : What type of food item or taste which you particularly detest e.g. Milk; Vegetable, eggs, sour food etc.
7. THIRST : How much water do you consume in a day, how much at a time and at what intervals? Do you prefer your water at room temperature or cold?
8. STOOL : Regular bowel movements or constipated? How Many times a day you pass a motion? Any difficulty or pain while passing stool? Do you pass any blood in stool?
9. URINE : How many times a day do you pass urine on an average ? Any difficulty while passing urine? Color of the urine. Any peculiar odor?
10. Perspiration: How much do you perspire? Which parts of the body you sweat more? Does it stain your clothes? Any offensive smell?
11. Thermals: When Do you feel uncomfortable in hot or cold climate? Which season you like the best? Which season does your complaint get worse?
12. Sleep : How many hours you sleep in 24 hours ? Do you cover yourself? How? E.g. legs only or entire body. Do you feel fresh on waking up? The position do you prefer to sleep in? e.g. on back, on stomach etc.
13. DREAMS : What type of dreams you usually get? Do you remember them on waking, or are they forgotten? Any recurrent dream? Any person of whom you dream often? Mention the person is dead or alive?
14. FEARS: if you are scared of any animals, insect, darkness, height, water, robbers etc. (mention of childhood fears too)
15. Addition information for Females only
MENSTRUATION : Are your menses regular or irregular?
How many days does it last?
What is the color of discharge? Are the stains difficult to wash?
What problems you face before, during, or after your periods?
e.g. Backache, headache, etc.
Do you have any white discharge before, during or after
Is it scanty / profuse /offensive /, staining (if yes then what
History of pregnancies
No: of pregnancy / Full term/ Normal/ Aborted / Miscarriage / Assisted / Cesarean / forceps
Sickness during the pregnancy.
16. Personality: How would you describe yourself as a person? ( Min. 200 words please)
Do you get angry easily, often, rarely or not angry at all? - Angry easily.
Same way do you get irritated, sad, or depressed easily, often or not at all sad and depressed easily.
Same way do you get nervous, and weep easily, often or not at all? -
Are you going through any tension about anything in particular at present? Or were tense and were overstretched recently yes, I am tensed about me and my familys health and the monetary loss.
17. Mention how was your childhood? Your relations with family, friends and teacher in childhood.
18. Past History: any serious illness, injury, operation, or experience which may have a bearing on the present condition.
e.g. Asthma, Dysentery, Tuberculosis, Typhoid, Diabetes, Malaria, Hypertension / Hypotension , or some problems of the skin such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Ring-worm, Urticaria, Measles, Mumps, Herpes, Chicken-pox etc
Tonsillitis surgery in my childhood.
Vomiting / Headache while traveling or in going out in sun
19. Family History: Details of the health of other members of his family, and what diseases (if any) appear to recur in the family.
Asthma M (medicine not taken)
Father (since last year)
Diabetes Father (since last year)
Any other -----
20. Occupational History: Type of occupation and what stresses are placed on you by this employment.
Office □ Factory □ Hotel □ Shop □ Theater □ Any other :
Working hours/shift 11 hours
Nature of Job salesman
Responsibilities - sales
21. Habits: What is his daily routine? ( Please specify the quantity / number)
Chewing Tobacco / Pan --
Pan Masala --
Any other peculiar habit e.g washing hands very frequently, several times checking the door at night etc. Several times checking the door at night. Always insecure.
22. Social History: Details of personal life and the emotional factors which influence it.
Places of residence.
Describe the area
Is it exposed to any pollution
Do have pets? Please specify
23. Social Position
Position in family 1st child
No. of person living together 10 (6 adults and 4 children)
24. Unpleasant experiences. (Disagreements, Humiliation; Fights; Deaths; Separations; Divorce, Monetary Loss in business or losing a job etc.)
25. Also please note that you may have some complaints that initially seem as unrelated but from a homeopath's perspective each symptom is important. However obscure it may seem. Each disrupting symptom emotional or physical; located anywhere in the body could well be the cause of the disease and should be informed to us.
26. mention (ask your parents if they recollect)
your birth weight:- 2.5kg
when you started walking:-
when you started talking (first word):-
when did your first tooth erupt:-
Name : Vivek
Gender : Male
Height : 58
Age : 45
City : Dhanbad
Caste : Marwari
Profession : Unemployed (some part time job)
Marital Status : Single □Married □ Widowed □divorced□
Lifestyle And Attributes
Diet : Non Vegetarian □ Veg. □
Body Type : Slim □ Average □ Heavy □
Physical Challenge : No
Religion And Ethnicity
Religion : Hindu
Mother Tongue : Hindi
Caste : Marwari
Sub Caste : -marwari
Education and Occupation
Education Level : B.sc
Highest Degree : b.sc
Educational Qualification : b.sc
Occupation : Unemployed(part time job)
Annual Income : 45000
Hobbies and Interests
Favorite Music : None
Favorite color - Red
Interests : Computer
Reading interests : No
Preferred Movies : No
Sports/ Fitness Activities : Morning Walk
Favorite Cuisine : Chapatti and vegetable and tea.
Preferred Dress Style : Shirt-pant
Family Background : Father is businessman. Mother is house wife.
Family Values :
chhapolika on 2015-05-11
write answers in same way with questions and then paste in post reply, NO SHORT answers explain MAXIMUM you can.
2. Main complaints and other associated troubles.
a)Where is the trouble; The exact locality of the complaint like hands,legs etc; duration of trouble.
b)What exactly do you feel, Sensation as pain, how pain feels or burn etc.
c)What are the factors that causes this trouble according to you.
d)Condition under which the complaint is reduced or you feel better like,cold or hot application,cold or hot weather,position as standing,walking,rest etc.
e)Condition under which the complaint is increased like,cold or hot application,cold or hot weather,position as standing,walking,rest etc.
f)Any other complaint any where in the body.
g)Onset time of troubles in detail, i.e which came first, after that what problem and so on.
h)Treatment method adopted and its result.
3. History of diseases in family.
4. Personal History.
c)Any major incidents in life and the effect of it on life.
d)How you are satisfied with your sex life, friends, family members, company etc.
a)Smoking, Alcohol,Sleeping pills, Laxative etc.
b)Masturbation and frequency.
6. How is your Appetite and Thirst.
7. Likes and Dislikes.
a)Alcohol Bread Butter Bitter Salt Sweet Sour Fats Milk Mud Chalk Egg Spicy food Meat Fish Fruits Fried Food
Warm food-drink Cold food-drink Ice Ice cream Chocolates Tea Coffee.
b)Anything else about like and dislike of any activity with you or surrounding.
8. Bowel movements.
a)Nature of stool, frequency, satisfactory or not.
b)Any discomforts associated with stool.
a)Frequency, nature, volume.
b)Any discomfort before, during or after urination/odour
10. For men.
a)Any difference in erection/want of erection/weak erection/Ejaculation early/late.
b)Any other trouble in sex.
11. For Females.
a)Menses, Regular, Irregular,Early, Late.
b)Duration of menses.
c)Nature of flow, Scanty, Blood colour, Consistency, Odour, Staining, itching/ when and what makes it worse/better.
a)The quality of sleep, the quietness or restlessness of sleep,
position of sleep, times of waking and reasons for waking,
need for cover over various parts of the body,
whether the window must be open or closed etc.
common dreams, peculiar sounds or gestures during sleep, etc.
a)How much, what parts, staining, Odour.
a)Tolerance to heat and cold, dryness, humidity, weather changes, sun,
foggy weather, wind drafts, closed rooms, etc.
15. Mental Status
a)The quality of the patient's life in relationship to loved ones, family, friends and colleagues. Overall quality of energy available to function in daily life, and under various circumstances.
b)Any mental/emotional shocks occurring in the patient's life-grief, major financial losses separation from loved ones, death, identity crisis and other stress in life.
c)Memory,ability to concentrate/comprehend.
d)Are you fearful of anything eg: Animals, people, being alone, darkness, death, disease, robbers, thunder, storm, high places.
e)Are you anxious about anything: if yes, give details.
f)Are you impatient.
g)Are you doubtful or suspicious.
h)Are you hurt easily (emotionally)how do you react. Does it cause hatred/revenge.
i)Does your pride get hurt easily.
j)Are you depressed, if so, reason/circumstances.
k)Do you like to share your problems.
l)Effect of consolation.
m)Do you ever become suicidal when? How.
n)Memory- quality if poor, for what ( eg. Names, places, people, what you read).
o)Do you weep easily, effect of weeping, ie, does it make you worse or better.
p)Are you easily irritated. What makes you angry, how do you express it.
q)Are you destructive.
r)How good are you in making decisions.
s)Do you like company or like to remain alone.
t)How seriously are you affected by disorder and uncleanness in your surroundings.
u)How does failure appear to you?
v)Are there any matters that you deeply dislike?
w)What activities you deeply like? How does it affect your mood?
x)Are you affectionate? How does others sorrow affect you?
y)Any present fears in your life or future.
z)Any present life or future life desires.
16.Describe your face and tongue by doing FACIAL AND TONGUE DIAGNOSIS by visiting homeomzp.blogspot.com
17.For medical astrology tell your birth place,location,timing, date(dd/mm/yyyy format)
NOTE-- if proper reporting will not be done by you, then i will close the case, you can take advice from others.
♡ 0antivirus0 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.