≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Premature Ejaculation



Similar posts:

No libido, No Erection and Premature Ejaculation 16Problem of asthma ( from 5 yrs) and premature ejaculation 9Premature ejaculation problem or some more 12Premature ejaculation + regular mastrubation 15Please Help- Stammering, Rhinitis Allergy, Severe Sneezing, Hyperhidrosis, Premature Ejaculation, Syringoma, Premature Grey hair 33Premature Ejaculation 4Premature Ejaculation 15Zakawat e hiss(male organ hypersensitivity),Premature ejaculation 8Sensitive Penis and Premature Ejaculation 3Premature Ejaculation, pre-seminal fluid leakage and anxiety issues 5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Premature ejaculation

Dear sir,
I studied about you on ABC homeo forum. last year i used this forum to cure my problem, but not cured by prescribed LYCOPODIUM .

But today i get hope again by seeing comments about you. please help me

i married last year my problem is premature ejaculation, i discharge just after 10 sec. that is so much shameful in front of my wife,
28 years
80 kg
5 ft 4 inch height
penis 5 inch
little aggressive
loneliness & avoid to go in functions

my precum is so much, like i discharged, sometimes when i think about something sexual precum starts without erection, & my cloths look like i am discharged.

my erection is good, but when i start to enter i always urge to discharge, i tried my best to control my mind to avoid discharge, but not controlable, i also performed different techniques like squezing etc but no benefit

after discharge i feel so tired and i need a long time to get erection again

after first intercourse when i start 2nd intercourse i again discharge within few seconds without getting full erection.

i also feel slight headache after intercourse & so much tired.

Please doctor suggest me some medicine to prolong intercourse at least 5 mints, because now i want happy life,
  jhon from egypt on 2015-05-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Doc jashowrav or is there any one available to help me please???
jhon from egypt 8 years ago
Try "Onosmodium Virginianum 200C" 10 drops TDS in half glass of water.Let me know about after 1 week.Best wishes.
Dr.Sohail Akhtar
sohail2015 8 years ago
Dr. Sohail thanks for your response.
please i am not clear, what is TDS, and will i use this daily for 1 week or only one time?
jhon from egypt 8 years ago
TDS means three times a daily,yes for one week.
sohail2015 8 years ago
I am quite surprised at the reckless & dangerous prescriptions which are given by drsohailmd.

I am certain this account is hacked as anyone knowing homeopathy will NEVER be dishing out remedies without taking a case.

To top it all, giving 200c repetitions without waiting to see how it is affecting the patient is very wrong.

It's my moral obligation to step in for the safety of those seeking help here.

I will try to step into every post by this person if he doesn't stop this.
fitness 8 years ago
Mr.Fitness You are Engineer not a qualified Physician,you should mind your own bussiness. I am a qualified homeopath and dietitian having 18 years practical experience.I know very well that how to take case.You type of people are dangerous for noble profession of homeopathy.so please keep your concern with your tools as a engineer.
sohail2015 8 years ago
I have seen several persons like you, so you are not new, who know nothing about homeopathy.

If you are really who you claim to be, post your credentials here. Then maybe we can have an interesting discussion.
fitness 8 years ago
for all of you

i used this forum 1 year ago & used prescribed medicine, not cured.

but now again i started to ask about medicine,

but today i am fully depressed that what is happening on this forum, while everyone is suggesting medicine,

this is not a play, please everyone need to understand that anyone can ruin someones life.

jhon from egypt 8 years ago
That is true jhon,

People have come on here that have gone to very experienced homeopaths
with a practice, Md homeopaths etc and have been given medicines that
did not help cure, or made them worse.

On here, it is best to click on prescriber names and look at their cases of cure
and how reliable their presence is on here, how long have they been on,
do they answer you on time, etc.

You can do that and then ask for someone in your headline that you want.

It is always best to have a Wait and See attitude if you find someone is
New. That is because many Drs and homeopaths try to use this forum
just to draw attention to their practice, they are not really volunteering-
they are doing ADVERTISING. They don't stay on here long, they stop
answering after a time and they disappear. Bapu tried to help you, he is
a good homeopath, and sincerely tries to help when he has some free time.
Same for Dr. Showrav, but he does not have much free time.

I suggest you ask for Dr. Mohla in your headline. He is a homeopathic Dr.
with 30 years experience. He has been on here for years doing what he
can for the humanity.

People need to Carefully investigate, Availability, experience, Reliability, Real
Cured Cases, and do they like the style of the prescriber, does he answer your
questions etc.- The good thing about the forum is you can SEE the persons
Track record by clicking their name.

On websites you don't know what is really true- or not.
[message edited by simone717 on Tue, 19 May 2015 15:34:57 UTC]
simone717 8 years ago
is there any experienced available who can handle my problem plz
jhon from egypt 8 years ago
You can make a new thread and ask for Akshaymohl, ( dr. Mohla)
in your headline. He has had quite a few cases of this, and he has
30 years experience.

You could also email Dr. Showrav and ask him to take you on
as a private patient, as he has cured this in people also, but
he has no extra time.jashowrav At gmail dot com
simone717 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.