≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Overweight

gaynocmastiya and overweight6Lumbar compression with overweight2Slow bowel, Sluggish, Sleepy, Overweight3remedy for overweight1Hair Falling and Overweight1overweight3Suffering from Arthitis, overweight12Teenager is overweight10Fatigue/low libido/depression/overweight21overweight8


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Impotence & overweight!

Hello Doctors!
Im Danish
My age is 29.
I am unmarried.
My weight is 90 kgs
& height is 5.10 inches.
I follow a non veg diet.
I am having smoking habit.

Due to an old habit of masturbation, I am not able to get erection properly!
I have been having this problem since last two years.
I have to rub and shake my organ to get proper erection.
I have no problems in sexual desires at all.
In morning sometimes i get
natural erections.
I started taking viagra 50 mg whenever needed, a year back back, but not actually want to be dependent on it as it is not safe.

Another problem is of physical weakness.
I cannot exercise in the gym because of low stamina!
I get tired soon after climbing the staircase.

I want to lose weight as well as to be treated for erectile dysfunction !

I request you to kindly prescribe the best homeopathic options for my physical and mental health problems.

Awaiting for your kindness!
Regards & wishes!
[message edited by danish_00966 on Fri, 10 Jul 2015 00:18:46 UTC]
  danish_00966 on 2015-07-10
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
you can start with Calcarea Carb 1m one dose. it will need several months for a cure. avoid sour food and drink as they may interfere with medicine.
telescope 7 years ago
Thank you Sir !
danish_00966 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.