≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

critical health. help!.. tubercular or ca lymphadenopathy + intestinal lump. 24for sexual health 7Leg swelling no other health issues 1Help me I lost my health 13Sexual Weakness due to overmasturbation and unhealthy diet 2eye health 261yr old father with health issues 5Dr:Anuj Pancreas health 1BoooBooo : The Critical Health Test Every Woman Should Have 1Gastric, sexual health(prostate) and mental health problems 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


Mai 24 year ka ladka hun. Mere stool me mucus ata hai. Mujhe nightfall hota hai. Kabhi kabhi sote samay din me bhi ho jata hai. Mujhe masturbation ki bhi adat hai. Toilet karte samay subah me lar jaisa ata hai . Movie me hot seen hone par lar jaisa akar shishan gila ho jata hai . Us samay penis me jhunjhunahat hati hai.
Pls help me.
  rahul sah on 2015-08-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
reduce masturbation to once a week,

take SULPHUR 200c liquid, 2 drops in a tablespoon water, only 2 dose not more than that, not daily, 1st dose before sleep and next dose next morning after wakeup,

{if buying pills then 3 pills as one dose, 2 times, 1st at night and 2nd after wakeup, chew it, do not swallow with water}

do not eat or drink anything 30 minutes before and after medicine,


feeling calm=
good sleep=
proper energy level=
self control=
confidence level=
freshness on waking up=
love and affection with others=
mental freedom or freshness=
stool mucus=
nightfall frequency=
any other change you felt=

[message edited by 0antivirus0 on Tue, 11 Aug 2015 08:18:36 UTC]
0antivirus0 7 years ago
Do we have to take medicine only two dose within 15 days?
rahul sah 7 years ago
yes only two dose.
0antivirus0 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.