≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Gynecomastia Problem 109Repertory for gynecomastia 6Gynecomastia Problem 8Gynecomastia 1need remedy for gynecomastia and puffy nipples 1remedy for gynecomastia and puffy nipples 3Joepathy for gynecomastia 72Gynecomastia problem 1Treatement of gynecomastia 1apparent Gynecomastia 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


Plz plz help.

i am 18 years old.i have big brest and puffy nipple.befor 4-5 year i have kind of circle mable in my chest,and then is get distroyed by itself then it hapend again but this time its in my left brest.my left brest is larger then right one..my body is toooo soft and leg and bottoms are spongy like a women and a littel big then normal men.. Plz plz help me to get rid of gynecomastia i am suffering mentaly badly for it
  akibk on 2015-09-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

I saw your post and wanted give you suggestions and hence I wrote it here.

Please change your topic as asking any doctor here for your problem.

Eg., Kadwa - Need your help for Gynecomastia problem.

or choose any doctor here and put their name in your topic.
Sivaji1 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.