suffering from chronic coldPatient ID: farhink Sex: female Age: 34
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
block nose,thick stuff coming,cant breath properly,coughing,when walking coughing get worst,with cough yellow stuff comes out,ear got stuck aswell.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
feel like die,dont feel like to do any work,staying in bedor sit in one place
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
lying in bed or sit in the couch lay down
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
when i was kids i have cold problem starts from there ,now its starts 2 months ago
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
morning and after shawer,or if i go out in cold air any time
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? anything cold cant eat, cold air ,rain
hot summer sun
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
summmer better than cold
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
i think mixed depend on my physical conditions
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
very few times talk to myself to support me specially when i am sick
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
my husband and kids are excellent.family too
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
slug ,no dream repeteadly
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
crave for sweets chocolate
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
always hungry,if sick nnot hungry at all
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canâ€™t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? normal,head and limbs
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
i take things positive,try to help
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
i take ipecac 30,aconite30,beliiadona 30 little bit
before that antibiotics,no symptom surfacinig
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
my father high blood pressure mum got low bloodpressure ,cold problem to my brother grand father,uncle,
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
short in height 5fit 1 inch simple.black hair brown eyes,mother of two kids weigh71 kg
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? early,How long do they last?5 days,
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? no
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? normal
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? red
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?yes
farhink on 2015-10-17
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.