≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Premature Ejaculation



Similar posts:

No libido, No Erection and Premature Ejaculation 16Problem of asthma ( from 5 yrs) and premature ejaculation 9Premature ejaculation problem or some more 12Premature ejaculation + regular mastrubation 15Please Help- Stammering, Rhinitis Allergy, Severe Sneezing, Hyperhidrosis, Premature Ejaculation, Syringoma, Premature Grey hair 33Premature Ejaculation 4Premature Ejaculation 15Zakawat e hiss(male organ hypersensitivity),Premature ejaculation 8Sensitive Penis and Premature Ejaculation 3Premature Ejaculation, pre-seminal fluid leakage and anxiety issues 5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Premature Ejaculation

"Dear Sir,
My age is 26, I got married recently a month ago. I am unable to do sex due to premature ejaculation. I got transparent drops and my penis get loose. I have consulted a local homeo doc in my area he has suggested me.

Sulphur 30 2 drops in Breakfast 15 mins before
Conium 30 2 drops in Evening 15 mins before
Graphite 30 2 drops in Dinner15 mins before

AcidPhos Q 10 drops 3 times between meal.

Kindly advise Should i start to take the medicines? Will I dont get any side effect?

Kindly advise I will be grateful. Thank You."
  Zoaib on 2016-01-02
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
any history of masterbation pl inform till then pl donot take this meds.
akshaymohl 7 years ago
yes. I did masturbate for last 5 6 years 3 4 days a week
Zoaib 7 years ago
staphysagaria 200 evening time for 5 days daily then weekly one dose same time for one month.After 5 days selenium twice daily for 7 days .
[message edited by akshaymohl on Mon, 04 Jan 2016 07:38:00 UTC]
akshaymohl 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.