≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

IBSIrritable BowelIrritable Bowel Syndrome



Similar posts:

Is yoga is an excellent way to manage Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)? 5Sexual Weakness and IBS(Irritable Bowel syndrome) 7Sexual Weakness and IBS(Irritable Bowel syndrome) 2Latest in Ibs , irritable Bowel Syndrome .. Dr. Deoshlok Sharma 15Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and food allergy 1irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) 26Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) 1IBS, Irritable Bowel Syndrome / Colitis 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

IBS - Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Hello Sir,

My brother's Age: 27, Weight: 63 Kg, Height: 5 ft 8 inches.

In March 2015, he took Master Health Check Up & found the following impression in Ultrasound:

1. Fatty Liver Grade 1
2. Small Right Renal Calculus

(1) From early 2014, my brother have (a) frequent stomach upset after meal, (b) burning sensation in anus, (c) flatuelnce.
(2) Hair loss have increased & even hair in his body is falling a lot.
(3) Mucus like substance (white coloured - size: 2 inch length) comes out from his belly button daily.
(4) Also got anxiety & sensitive nature.
(5) He could eat less quantity food & have sweet tooth.

One doctor said that he got Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Allopathy medicines didn't solve the problem.

My brother could not live peacefully for the past 2 years due to IBS.

I kindly request to prescribe better medicines to cure the above-said health issues. I can answer if there any more queries to better understand the health issues of my brother.

Thanks a lot!
  rchandra on 2016-01-11
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give him Calcarea Carb 200 twice a day for 3 days and see how that goes for a week.

If this doesn't help give Silicea 200 in the same way and report back.

One dose means 2 pills or drops.
[message edited by kadwa on Tue, 12 Jan 2016 07:02:16 UTC]
kadwa 7 years ago
Hello Sir,

Thanks a lot for your reply.
Will give the medicines to my brother as you said & reply you.
rchandra 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.