chronic post nasal drip, extremely dry nose to the point it swells shut (no allergies) extremely dry mouth worse at nightchronic post nasal drip, extremely dry nose to the point it swells shut (no allergies) extremely dry mouth worse at night....Info follows
1. Age 54 years
2. Male or Female or other Female
3. Single/Married Married
4. weight 167
5. Height 5ft 5 in
6. country USA
7. climate Ohio and southern Florida, houses climate controlled
8. List of your complaints extremely dry mouth, worse at night, very dry swollen nose, post nasal drip
9. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint post nasal drip off and on for 8 years, but chronically the last 2 years, dry nose 8 months, dry mouth 8 years
10. Diabetic or non-Diabetic non diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt desire sweets
12. Thirst always
13. Tongue and Taste pale pink with some darker patches, wet and very slightly swollen, taste seem unaffected
14. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine) 130/85
15. One situation that had a
big effect on you? constant emotional stress from family
16. Important Question.
Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past? Estrogen Patch, progesterone cram and capsule, thyroid hormones
17. Educational Qualifications of the patient
18. Nature of work, what do you do for living? do not work was a stay at home mom, children are now adults
19. Important Question.
Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not, you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections. Impatient, quick to become frustrated, nervous with public speaking, very friendly, always in a hurry
20. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
Pus, urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc. clear or white nasal secretions
For Females Only
21. When is the period during the month approx. date?
Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems,
pain, any other discharges? menopausal
22. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues? not pregnant
betsysezzz on 2016-01-13
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.