Gradually going towards erectile dysfunction1.Describe your main suffering?
From last 3 years, I am gradually going towards erectile dysfunction.
Before that I used to do sex daily or alternate days but in last three year frequency become weekly.
It I tried in between week time is erect but not fully and down immediately.
I am used to masturbation and If I try to masturbate and rub my penis, it erect but not with my wife.
When I did masturbation on next day after sex the semen volume is just 4-5 drops.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Unsatisfied, quick anger, introvert
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Feel very bad, blame masturbation for my situation
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
it develop in last three year, before this problem was not so worst
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
In night, in morning time I found it in erect position automatically
7. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
8. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
9- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
10- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
11- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I am very attached to my family
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal, like sweets very much
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Normal, constipated some time if water is changed.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Normal, no particular posture, start with my left side.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I am normal
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
No, use Sildenafil Citrate Pills 50mg some time to make it erect. In starting is works good but its response down gradually
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I am 85kgs, 5.8', fatty on belly side and hips, rest is normal, bald on forehead
manishsharma143 on 2016-01-13
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
If Natrum Mur doesn't work calcarea carb 200 is another possibility.
♥ kadwa 3 years ago
manishsharma143 3 years ago
Shall I repeat it? What would be frequency?
manishsharma143 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.