≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

NightFall nd Semen leakage problem 9Weak Erection,nightfall and semen leakage 95Semen leakage 5Semen leakage and precum after urination and bowel movement 10Weaknesses & semen leakage problem 50semen leakage after urine and after toilet 4Nux vomica for Semen Leakage 2Semen leakage 1Erectile disfunction and pemature ejaculation and semen leakage 2Watery semen & Semen leakage after Urine, Urine comes in two track 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

semen leakage

Hello sir. I am from india.my age is 26.sir I did masturbating almost every day since 10 years. But from last 6-7 month I was trying to stop (1-2times in a month ).and i am facing leakage of semen (a watery colored thik liquid)problem since 3 year when i talk to my girlfriend or think a little bit about sex semen comes out.sometimes semen coming out without any reason. semen coming out even my penis is not strong enough and my sex time also decreases (less than 1min ).
  sachin1 on 2016-01-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
well your problem is curable in homeopathy.please take Caladium 200 one dose(4 -5 drops on clean tongueand follow homeopathic restriction i.e. no coffee and tea, purfumes etc..) daily for three days and report thereafter.Moreover if you really want complete cure then avoid the association of your girlfriend.This will help you not to think of her.
gopal18 8 years ago
Now I am taking some ayurvedic medicine (ashwagandha shilajeet shatawar and swet musli powder)
Can I take medicine suggest by you with these medicines
sachin1 8 years ago
Yes, You can take caladium along with aurvedic medicine.
gopal18 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.