Nitricum acidum for melasma??From the Remedy Finder, I find nitricum acidum to be the remedy for melasma. Can anyone help me? Can I take it and in what dose and potency? I live in West Africa where the intensity of sun is very high. I try using the sun block too though feel very uncomfortable using it. Please doctors advise what should I do?
mohini on 2006-01-31
please describe your complain in this following format for the help of good prescription.
6. Chief Complain-from how many days-(time of aggravation and amelioration)
7. current medicine you are taking
8. sign & Symptom of disease
9. Slight back history
10. family back ground
11. qualification of patient
12. Nature of working
13. desire and aversion of food
14. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient…and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be and try to email of photographs of the diseases part.
15. Aggravation & Amelioration
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♥ deoshlok last decadeThank you, Dr.Deoshlok for helping me.
1. Name - Mohini
2. Age - 47
3. Sex - Female
4. Country- India but at present residing in Ghana(West Africa)
5. climate- very hot and humid
6. complain- appearance of brown patches on face, it started with a dark brown spot on my right cheek
7. current medicine - none for this but on eltroxin for hypothyoroid
8. sign and symptoms- brown irregular patches, no itching, no oozing, no elevations on skin
9. back history - had hyperthyroid when was 19, became hypothyroid at 35, have sciatica pain sometimes.
10. family background- mother's side has high cholesterol, high bp, arthritis,sciatica.
father had severe diabetes and expired at the age of 52.
11.qualification- M.A., M.Ed
12. desire of food-- very fond of sweets but not chocolates or icecream, good spicy food, often like to eat some sweet-sour thing in the evenings, drink very little water, maybe just 2-3 glasses a day,do not like sea food, occassionally have meat.
13. nature of working-- had been teaching for 10 yrs. stopped to look after my family.
14. I am a very complex sort of a person. I like challenges, strive to do my best and like it when appreciated but on the other hand dont come to the fore front, am stage shy and get very nervous. I am competitive by nature, envious too of people who do well. I dont like confrontation and would find ways to escape any arguements. I am more willing to sit quietly rather than to side with a person who is a controversial figure.I somehow portray a good picture of myself. I tolerate anger but after sometime it comes out like a volcano and then I can be very unreasonable and spiteful too. I take pity on people and try whatever I can to help them but then when people take advantage of me I feel bad. I am a satisfied person most of the times but when depressed think of times when I have been neglected and that makes me more depressed. I enjoy sitting at home but then I also like being with children and teaching them. But all this should be when my family is not at stake. I cant make any compromise where my family is concerned. I dont like to be criticized and am very sensitive to people's comments and sometimes take a comment which may have been said jokingly to heart carrying the burden for a long time.
I am not very social but enjoy meeting people at times. I had rather sit at home and do something creative than go and join any social group.
I also get easily swayed away by people's emotions and get into their trap fast.
15. Maybe because of the age or the sun factor, I seem to notice aggravation and spreading of melasma fast on my face.
Doctor, I have been able to analyse myself to this extent but if you want any other queries, I shall answer those as well.
Thanks once again for giving time to go through my history.
mohini last decadeDr. Deoshlok, I forgot something which may be important. My toes often remain cold and I have to wear cotton socks even inside a quilt to keep them warm. Sometimes, even during the day when it is quite hot the feet are cold. When they remain cold for a long time then I start having cramps or pain in both my legs below onwards from my knees. I dont perspire a lot but I believe the sweat is not very unpleasant to smell. I really dont know because I use deodorants too.
mohini last decadeI just remembered, I love eggs, cannot tolerate cold water. I cant drink very cold water nor enjoy bathing with cold water even though it may be very hot. I like warm or hot water. Water on my face like from a shower, makes me gasp. I hope I have been able to tell you something about myself, Dr.Deoshlok
mohini last decadeI want to reconfermation of the following question again and your quostion is nit acid is for melasma or not answer is yes. But I will give you cure or not we do not know. for that follwoing reconfermation is required.
1. What exactly is happening ?
2. How do you feel ?
3. How does this affect you ?
4. How does it feel like ?
5. What comes to your mind ?
6. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
7. How did that feel like ?
8. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
9. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand. ?
dr. deoshlok sharma
♥ deoshlok last decadeDr.Deoshlok, I shall try my best to answer these questions.
1. I have irregular brown patches on my cheek and my forehead.
2. I dont feel anything, only that it makes me bad.
3. Only that I become conscious of that and have to put concealers when going out.
4. I dont know till I see myself in the mirror.
5. Nothing comes to my mind. I am a relaxed person and very seldom get tense.
6. Maybe my moving out from Delhi and coming to this very hot country in West Africa.
7. I am happy to be here, if this is what you mean.
8. I have nothing just discoloration.
9. Nothing, I am typing my words.
I hope I have made myself clear. If I could have the remedy soon that would be wonderful. Also the dosage and potency please.
thank you once again.
mohini last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.