≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

After years of treatment - constitutional remedy 5Internal bleeding piles since 4 years. 119can you retake a remedy every few years? 1Please help me..suffered from nightfall from last 10 years 5Son Growth and Hight stopped last two years 3Pebble Poop/ 5 years/ tired many remedies except Homopathy 4Ischemic Stroke of 70 years aged woman 26head injury not healed after 3 years 16Urgent- Not Walked in Eight Years- DR. Please 1Extreme Constipated 2 years old 29


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

ED problem since 4 or 5 years

Please Help
Dear Dr.s
I am 27 years old . I have been doing masturbation since my college life. Now I don't have erection. I am providing info..
No sex desire.
I don't feel sex when I touch woman .
I don't feel anything when woman touch my penis.
I don't have any erection in morning or evening or any time.
Weight 65 kg . Height 5.5" .
Color Black . Frustrated . I don't have full concentration in any matter . I like to take rest all the time . Iike to take spicy and solty food. I have gastric problem . I can't digest properly the rich food. After taking meel I get sounds from my stomach . No BP and I don't smoke or take any type of drinks .
7 Months ago I went to a homeopathy Dr. He prescribed several medicine time to time but nothing worked. ( Caladium , Selenium , Conium , Agnas , KP , carb veg, Lyco .....). Still now I am taking Lyco 1M . 3 doses taken for 3 weeks .
But I feel as usual ...nothing . Still I don't have any type of erection. I am frustrated with the Dr. and with the treatment .
I lost my gf because I have ED. She waited and left me .
Please help me ....what should I do ...
Please prescribe me ....
[message edited by aqib8888 on Tue, 16 Feb 2016 12:01:07 UTC]
  aqib8888 on 2016-02-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.