Winter Allergies for a 7 year old.Due to the GREAT relief I have had, Thanks to Dr.Nawaz, am posting this for my son. for Winter Allergies for my son.I think the are indoor allergies (dust mite) during the winters. Currently he needs to take montelukast everyday thru-out the year with Flonase when sneezign and coughing are severe. He constantly craves to eat salt and eats it whenever he finds the bottle. Nebulizer also is not of much help. There are posts for similar items but dosage and duration are not specific to a child. Hence am reaching out.
1. Age : 7
2. Male or Female or other : Male
3. Single/Married : SIngle
4. weight : 50 pounds
5. Height : 4ft
6. country: USA
7. climate : Severe Winters and 3-4 months summer
8. List of your complaints : Severe Allergies in winter with constant cough and sneezing episodes. Bites teeth in his sleep.
9. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint : From Birth
10. Diabetic or non-Diabetic : NA
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt : Salt. He constantly craves to eat salt.
12. Thirst : Not Thirsty
13. Tongue and Taste : Normal
14. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine) : Normal
15. One situation that had a
big effect on you? Constant coughing and sneezing for days which prevents him to go to school
16. Important Question.
Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past? Montelukast everyday thru-out the year with Flonase, Nebulizer during cough episodes every 4 hours.
17. Educational Qualifications of the patient : 2nd grade
18. Nature of work, what do you do for living? NA
19. Important Question: Introvert, Hurry, Obidient, impatient.
Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not, you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
20. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
Pus, urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc. Yellow at times. Sputun: yellow
[message edited by aries1 on Fri, 15 Apr 2016 17:46:38 UTC]
aries1 on 2016-04-14
sulphur 30 in morning
Natrum Mur 30 in afternoon
Nux Vomica 30 in evening
♡ kadwa 6 years ago
Thanks for your reply and sorry to get back so late.I have given him these for 1 week. Should I follow this routine every time he has allergies during winter months.
aries1 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.