Dr. Kadwa plz help 4 Chronic CoughHello Doctor,
I am suffering from chronic dry cough a very little amount mucus come out.
1. Name : Ravi
2. Age 37 yo
3. Gender : Male
4. Marital Status : Married
5. Weight : 69 KG
6. Height : 5 feet 8 inch
7. Country : India
8. Climate: Hot Climate 43 degree celsius in summer and 10 degree celsius in winter.
9. List your Complaints: Cough always once at a time but more in a day. it seems that mucus are always in my lung but didn't come out so it may cough only one time to clear lung.
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint: January 2016 (Winter) still now 29th April
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic. Non diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt: sweets but now avoiding.
13. Thirst. Normal
14. Tongue and Taste. Good
15. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine). NO BP, Normal
16. Educational Qualifications of the patient: B.CA.
17. Nature of work, what do you do for living? Website Designer at Home.
Previous Diagnosis report
eosinofilia : Good
No pain in anywhere when chough.
No solow problem.
Previous Drugs taken : azithromycin 500mg 10 tab.(Feburary)
and Indclav 625mg 10 tab. (January)
Defcort 6mg 10 tab
Tossex 2 teaspoon cough syrup 2 times.
Right now no drug taken.
But it will no relieve seen.
Please sir suggest any remedy for my cough.
[message edited by ravipal123456 on Sat, 30 Apr 2016 13:29:35 UTC]
ravipal123456 on 2016-04-29
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 4 years ago
Today 07/05/2016 Morning last dose complete three days and followed whatever you mentioned or as guideline given.
Right now i feel only 20% relieve, but still now i feel dryness in lung and cough still comes plus very small rashes appear in my tongue.
Should i continue this or suggest another remedies.
Please suggest it will panic for me.
[message edited by ravipal123456 on Mon, 09 May 2016 03:26:45 UTC]
ravipal123456 4 years ago
♡ kadwa 4 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.