≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Rhinallergy ®: not available in . Available



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Allergies

Eczema and food allergies4Food Intolerances/Allergies4Cat with allergies27Hayfever Allergies8Seasonal skin allergies6Daughter Suffering from Severe Grass and dustmite allergies3Sinus pressure from allergies1Seasonal Allergies1Postnasal Drip and Allergies9Constant watery eyes caused by allergies3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Dr. kadwa - White spots & allergies problem

Dear Dr. Kadwa,

My 8 years old son has numerous white spots on his finger nails and teeth. (Pic attached) He also has allergies problem in his hand, leg and often gets cold. Sometimes his hands and leg are very scratchy. After scratching the red rash can be seen there. He also gets itchy eyes. Sometimes he scratch the eyes very much with his hand and eyes become red. I have tried giving him homemade Eupharisa eye drop (1 drop of mother tincture in 5ml distilled water). I used this 1 drop in both eyes 2 times daily. After using this white discharge starts flowing from his eyes and gives temp relief also. After sometimes it backs. Is there any homeopathy remedies that can cure his nails & teeth white spots and allergies problem (for hands, legs and eyes) permanently.
[message edited by ismail1 on Mon, 16 May 2016 05:34:13 UTC]

(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)

  ismail1 on 2016-05-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give him Silicea 30 in morning and Sulphur 30 in evening for 10 days and see how that affects over 20 days.
kadwa 7 years ago
Thank you very much, sir for quick reply. I will report you time to time.
ismail1 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.