ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Shrinking testis after Staphysagria use! Please please save me! 5azoospermia with Continous reduction in testis size 7Testies 3x is same as Testis Siccati 3X ?? 3Pain in right testis 4Groin discomfort-shrunken left testicle-swollen/twisted spermatic cord-testis cyst 1pain in testis 17Hydrocele and cyst in left testis 3acne pimple curved testis hand pratise 1Testis pain both side 1pain in my right testis and leg 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

testis problem please help

Dear sir

My nephew who is 12 year old. he has problem in his right testicle. he was suffered since childhood.

right testicle size increase almost double. then pen get started.

please advise

thanks in advance
  Nitesh Kamal on 2016-05-31
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
2 years ago homeopathy doctor says it is hernia.

please advise
Nitesh Kamal 3 years ago
Please help some one
Nitesh Kamal 3 years ago
give more details

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman 3 years ago
which kind of details

Nitesh Kamal 3 years ago
please advise someone
Nitesh Kamal 3 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.