≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Acute sinusitis after nose job 1



Posts about Sinusitis

Severe acute sinusitis2Stress, autoimmune, sinusitis3Nasal polyps with chronic sinusitis2the best remedy for a sinusitis2cold or sinusitis1Dr Kadwa......please help on allergy sinusitis99Sinusitis4Chronic sinusitis2Help for Sinusitis2Nasal polyps and chronic sinusitis1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Acute sinusitis after nose job

I have acute sinusitis.it developed after I had a nose job. My face swells up really bad, extreme headache and it start sneezing. Recently I've have also noticed bad smell coming from any discharge from my nose.
Pls help.
  Kanza on 2016-05-31
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
PL take
1. Nux Vomica-200 6 pills morning
2. Hepar Suplph-200 6 pills evening

Pl let me know whether there is a water flowing from nose and eyes
Pl take the treatment for one week and then give feedback

homeo helper
homeo_helper 6 years ago
At times it's just dry and at times I sneeze a million times and there is water flowing out of eyes and Nose.
Kanza 6 years ago
PL take the treatment for one week and come back

homeo helper
homeo_helper 6 years ago
I got hepar sulph liquid. They said it's not available in pills. How many drops shold I have?
Kanza 6 years ago
3 drops in one tea spoon water is one dose
homeo helper
homeo_helper 6 years ago
Sinus has decreased by 50 percent in just 7 days of taking these meds. Should I continue taking. And 3 drops in 1 tsps is one dose so should I repeat that 6 times to make 6 pills?
Kanza 6 years ago
One dose = 3 drops or 6 pills
and not 6 drops=6 pills
homeo helper
homeo_helper 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.