≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Social Phobia



Similar posts:

Tissue salts for social phobia 4Severe social phobia, extreme fear 1Seeking constitutional remedy for social phobia 497Extreme social phobia 3Complete Recovery From Social Phobia and OCD--Heixi Therapy 5Help My 14 year old son suffers from Social Phobia 9what medicine can i take to deal with social phobia. 24Social Phobia 15Social Phobia 3Please help for chronic depression and social phobia 116


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Social Phobia

Hello doctors,
My parents are overprotective. this is why i hate to go out of house with my friends. i have very few friends. I fear to go out. I fear what others think of me. my body trembles when i'm performing in crowd. it may be in presentation or anything. i cant phrase a sentence when i'm in crowd or speaking to others. to reduce this fear i used to listen binural beats & isochronic tones. i have lot of anger. i have lot of laziness. i like to be alone. i cant concentrate properly.

from child hood my conditions was as follows
i was born with jaundice. after it was relieved i was exposed to motions thn i it converted to cold till my 18 years i was easily prone to cold. thn my father gave a dose of vaslinum, psorinum, phosphurus.etc thn it converted into body itching. i had undergone few session of acupuncture thn its better now.

Can you please give remedies for my social anxiety as well as anger.

Thank you for your time in advance.
  Zohebnawaz on 2016-06-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Staphysagria 200, 5 pills ones in three days and kali phos 6x 5 tabs three times a day .

Feed back after 7 days.
anuj srivastava 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.