!! cough please advise !!dear sir
my son four years old he suffering from cough (Kho Kho type) Sound. not coughing when he is sleeping, when he wakes cough get started. it is because of he had gone to see the Durga Maa on the bike and weather is cold. i think it is due to cold exposure.
i currently give him Causticum 30 but not working.
Nitesh Kamal on 2016-10-10
If so, and you don;t see slightest relief then answer following:
Exactly when did it start?
Did he have any mental stress at school, home, outside (friends, etc) within last 1 week?
Cough is dry or there is mucus?
Whether his activity has reduced or increased since he has cough?
At present he is comfortable with heat / cold, covering / uncovering?
His thirst has increased or decreased?
Any other unique change in his behaviour / health?
DrKulkarni 3 years ago
from yesterday i give him causticum 30 in past causticum works very well.
No mental stress.
Cough is dry.
he is so active even he is ill.
he is comfortable with heat.
covering is better in night.
he always sips water after taking food. thirst normal.
Nitesh Kamal 3 years ago
1. CALCAREA CARBONICA 200C , pills (buy minimum qty dispensable at the shop), take 5 pills (for one dose) A SINGLE DOSE ONCE ONLY, (NO EXCESS DOSES PLEASE).
Nothing else to eat or drink 1 hour before and 1 hour after the doses.
(This dose works for several days. So, keep patience).
Do’s & don’ts:
1. Stay away from Strong odors.
2. Do not touch medicines or spill them. Use the cap of container (of same medicine) to transfer the medicines.
3. Place the prescribed dose under the tongue and let it dissolve. Keep the dose for at least 2 minutes in mouth.
4. Keep medicine containers airtight, away from direct sunlight, heat, any smell and children.
5. Avoid strong smells and odors AFAP.
6. Do not take any other medicines for any health problems. Most symptoms go as they come within 24-72 hours.
7. Report any problems & seek appropriate advice.
8. Otherwise report progress after 1week.
DrKulkarni 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.