≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Gout 9Old gout case Dr anuj can you help? 24gout cure old problem 9Help for Brother with Liver, Gout and Leg Swelling 7Gout cure 27Gout 3Psuedo gout 3colchicum usage for gout 3Left Toe - GOUT, Deformity, Crystal - Uric Acid - Asprin 1Plz tell remedy for gout (uric acid problem) 5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


Good morning to all I am 51 year old suffering from gout since 1998 initially I was not sure it was gout when in 2001 when doctor tested uric acid and other test were done it proved to be gout. Since then I had taken Ayurveda, alloopathy, now I am taking homeopathic treatment. Still I am suffering the pains at least once in two months there is a gout pain which is not in one joint but it keeps rotating. Toe,heel,ankle knees,. Homeopathic pain killers won't give the relief of pain , i had to take ezact90 mg for few days along with zyloric 100 or 300mg once a day. It helps reducing the swelling and pain immediately. Then I go for regular homeopathic medicine . I had been taking treatment for 2years at Prana Homeopathic and yoga center Pune, dr.had treated me well gout was under control. But dr.did not disclose the medicine being given to me.Now due official transfer I had to take treatment from new dr.this has aggravated my gout. Can any body help me to know why this must have happened.why dr. Do not tell patient what medicine is been given so that he. Can continue with same when shifts to me dr
[message edited by Yunus1965 on Sun, 18 Dec 2016 02:15:00 UTC]
  Yunus1965 on 2016-12-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Pl take
1. Pulsetilla-200 6 pills twice a day for 15 days and then come back
homeo helper
homeo_helper 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.