≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Anal abscess or fistula not sure?need urgent help 1Anal abscess/possible fistula 18Dr nawaz or someone who knows about anal fistula abscess please help 9Anal abscess fistula help please 10Presence of Fistula in the ano and an abscess in front 3fistula with perianal abscess 1Perianal abscess & Anal Fistula 3abscess and fistula 267Anal Abscess Fistula 42perianal abscess,anal fistula please help me.. 7


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


i have an abscess in my right side butt not outside but inside the anus and it was unbelieveably bigger giving unbearable pain.contacted a surgery splt. and he kept me on some antibiotic. after some days it burst but inside the anus and severe thick pus came from anus. after some days pus stopped and in this period i took homeopathy. one drop silicea 1 m in the morning and one drop pyrogen 200 in the morning and evening anf i m feeling better. it happened to me from october2016 to november 2016.but dec20 i felt some swelling in my right side butt and after some days with much pain it burst outside one half inch nearer to anus and i m also on same dose of silicea and pyrogen since octobe2016.every day some thick pus coming from the hole sometimes blood somtimes thin pus. i am too much worried. another thing from last 15 days in leftside also i feel some small swelling with little pain nd tenderness but does not burst. kindly suggest me what homeopathy i will take with potency and number of days. sir please save me. saroj kumar patra
[message edited by Broukurvure on Sat, 28 Jan 2017 16:23:01 UTC]
  Broukurvure on 2017-01-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Stop the remedies
Take a dose of sulphur 1m
Report daily
mnaari 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.