Recently i joined in this forum,
i am 27 year old men, married,
i have some sexual problem like premature ejaculation, nocturnal emission while sleeping etc.
In below problem/syndrome are discussed:-
1. Very early premature ejaculation, can't stay/hold 1 minute.
2. Plenty of sexual needs/desire, but can't stay/hold 1 minute.
3. Penis erection level is very hard.
4. A drop of clear fluid comes while penis erected.
5. Sometime White colored fluid eject from penis while doing urine or passing stool.
6. Nocturnal emission happens 2 time or sometime 3/4 time in a week while sleeping.
7. I dont't feel any kinds of pain on my penis.
8. Some time Premature ejaculation happen befor doing intercourse.
In past i was doing masterbution, but in present not, i was visit many alopathic doctor, take a lot of prescribed medicine but no improvement can be happened,
i can't satisfy my partner, in past i take homeo medicine name Ginseng-Q mothertincture but no improvement,
Help me and Please prescribe me some good medicine that can solve my problem
Niloy1 on 2017-02-09
If this doesn't help take Lycopodium 200 in the same way.
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 3 years ago
and also take 2 dose (morning and night) for a day? i can take those medicine before meal or after meal?
[message edited by Niloy1 on Mon, 13 Feb 2017 09:59:54 UTC]
Niloy1 3 years ago
You can take before or after meals with a 30 minute gap.
♡ kadwa 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.