Cure for Premature EjaculationHello,
I am a 36 Yr old male suffering from P.E and fatigue since adult hood. Some general symptoms are extremely tired all the time, sleepy, very strong desire and erection, but cannot last for more than 30 sec. Ejaculation only from erotic Thoughts.
Rest Details given below
Body Type: slim
Height: 5 feet 8 inches
General appearance: tired
Have you used homeopathic medicines before? If so what, and what homeopathic potencies did you use? : None
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Suffering from chronic fatigue and premature ejaculation lasting for 30 seconds only. For more than 15 years
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
No major Disease
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Was treated for clinical depression
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
Extremely tired and sleepy, pain in calves, swelling under eyes, pain in shoulders and neck, after cotius very high weakness in legs.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
No specific event
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Early morning after waking up
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Aggravate: temperature change, less sleep, physical stress
Ameliorate ; lying down, eating something sweet
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Perfumes aggravate the problem
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
talking to one self
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
either hard or loose and frequent
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleep well , only on left site
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Was treated for short term depression
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
Leucoderma , Severe Jaundice.
ravi.raj on 2017-03-10
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.