≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Erectile Dysfunction



Similar posts:

Prostatorrhea, weakness and Erectile Dysfunction 196Severe Nightfall, Premature Edjaculation & Erectile Dysfunction 10Erectile dysfunction and low sperm count 26erectile dysfunction 8Erectile Dysfunction and Sexual Weakness in Males 2erectile dysfunction 25Erectile dysfunction due to weak penis nerves 4Pre-cum, premature ejaculation , erectile dysfunction - please help 5Erectile dysfunction 1Premature Ejaculation, Erectile dysfunction and very sensitive penis 25


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Erectile Dysfunction

My boyfriend has not been able to maintain an erection since he and his wife split 7 months ago. It is not a problem for me yet, but it is for him. He doesn't want to go to the doctor yet because he is military. He is in his mid 20 s and smokes. Any suggestions on what we can try?
  hotkt on 2006-03-07
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give him. Ignatia 1 M. once a week for three weeks. Then Give him Acid phos 30 thrice a day for next three weeks. Side effects of his separation with his wife on his sexual system will go away.
Advisor last decade
Fren,Have you taken these medicines (Ignatia 1 M.
Acid phos 30 thrice)
Does it worth taking....
Plz reply soon..
I am getting married after 3 mnths.Plz
Saims last decade
Joe De Livera last decade
Dear hotkt,Try damiana and sabel ser in tincture form,15 drops thrice daily alternately.Hope it will help you.Avena sative 30 drops thrice daily is also good sexual tonic.You can try this one after the failure of others.

sajjadakram635 last decade
Did you got any good feedback for this issue.

Will appreciate your response

vkothari80 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.