Irregular PeriodsI am a 16 year old girl.
I started my period on 1st april after about half a day there was no proper bleeding it was just bloody discharge and it was like this for at least a whole week. I didn't start it properly until 8th April. However before this my periods have been quite regular.
Al3ena on 2017-04-10
The following additional information is required to help you.
2. Male or Female or other
8. List of your complaints
9. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
10. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
11. Desire sweets/sour/salt
13. Tongue and Taste
14. Current Blood Pressure (without medicine and with medicine)
15. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
16. Important Question.
Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
17. Educational Qualifications of the patient
18. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
19. Important Question.
Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry,
impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not, you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
20. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g
Pus, urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
21. When is the period during the month approx. date?
Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems,
pain, any other discharges?
22. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♥ nawazkhan 2 years ago
5. Height – 5’0
6. country - UK
7. climate -
8. List of your complaints – irregular periodslasting too long and coming at wrong time
9. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint - 1.5months
16. Ventolin inhaler and Salabutamol Inhaler
17. Still in education
18. Still in education
19. Important Question.
20. All of normal colour
21. Was due on 8/04/17 but ended up starting on 1/04/17 which stopped and started continuously until 17/04/2017 where it stopped. My periods are normally about 7-8 days long this time it lasted 2 week and now has started again. Now today on 20/04/17 blood again.
22. Not pregnant
[message edited by Al3ena on Sun, 23 Apr 2017 10:01:28 UTC]
Al3ena 2 years ago
♥ Mahfoozurrehman 2 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.