ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Weightloss help 7Weight loss 16Nat phos 6x done great job for weight loss 26What is are some of your favorite weight loss tips? 2weight loss 1Weight loss 1Hypothyroid and weight loss 1Weight loss 5Post partum weightloss 14Severe hairfall for years and lack of continuos sleep, weight loss from chest 7


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

weight loss

My sister 17 year old hight 5.6 weight 56 suggests any remedy for weight loss
  sourabh24 on 2017-05-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Give her alfalfa Q 10drops in half glass water thrice daily along with gentiana lutea Q 10drops in half glass water thrice daily..both before food.

Note the above medicines will increase the appetite and provid produce fat n body.

If this do not work.. Underlying cause of weight loss, disease should be known ..and it is to be Treated

drthoufeequebhms 2 years ago
There is no remedy for weight loss.

One has to do the math- reduce the calories eaten and exercise so that
The body is burning the calories in the right amount.
simone717 2 years ago
Thanks doctor for your suggestion
sourabh24 2 years ago
Alfalfa Q use for weight gain why u advise for alfalfa you know na my sister Desire to weight loss
sourabh24 2 years ago
i checked body mass index(bmi),and its 19.it says your sister is underweight.normal bmi for 17yrs age is 19.1 -25.8.
you have to tell the clearly whether your sister is obese or slim.according to data given ,your sister is underweight.that is why i told medicine for weight gain..
drthoufeequebhms 2 years ago
Sorry doctor one miss understanding my sister weight 69 this time
sourabh24 2 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.