Hyper AcidityI have hyper Acidity since last 2 years. I feel full in the stomach. And unbearable headache with a feeling of vomiting. I havetaken allopathic it has not helped. I have stopped tea I sleep on time. I do not eat oily and spicy as per allopathic Dr advice it has not helped. I do not feel hungry at all.
I hope you will help me in this regard.
tusharpatil6690 on 2017-08-01
Please get hold of following medicine in Biochem form:
=>> Nat Phos 6x (Biochem )
3tabs Three times a day for 1 week. Take this medicine before breakfast, lunch dinner.
1) Get hold Apple cinder vinegar (ACV) from near by shop. Add 1 table spoon of ACV to three glass of water. Keep it near to your bed. Drink this water the movement you get up in the morning. Drink sip by sip the way ppl have hot cup of tea. Once done move ahead with other activities. No eating for next 1 hr.
2) stop drinking/eating tea or coffee or Colas or packed food item or spicy or deep-fried or junk etc.
3) Never ever drink water along with food. You can have water one hour before or one hour after having your food.
4) Make sure you take dinner 2 hours before you go to bed.
5) limit the use of salt and absolute NO to white sugar or chocolates.
6) Avoid non-veg strictly...
7) Use water infused with half lemon for your daily drinking. Total water intake should be 8-10 glasses. Water should be normal temperature, strictly avoid chilled water.
Keep me updated
[Edited by Nikkie on 2017-08-01 10:52:32]
♡ Nikkie 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.