Pcos help needed- Acne/scars/ hairfallHello,
I'm 24 year old female.
I had pcos since past 5 years, because of which I have always had irregular periods.
But I never experienced hairfall or acne because of pcos.
However in last december, I took metformin to treat my pcos which led to acne and hairfall.
I left metformin, but my acne and hairfall is still there. I have lost almost 70% of my hair. My acne is still there even after doing 3 months course of accutane. Accutane did help my cystic acne but since i have come off it i can see little bumps under my skin again. My periods are late.
Last periods I had were on 28th June.
Please help me. I want to treat my pcos and acne. The acne has left so much scars.
Scars And hairfall make me so depressed and down all the time.
I can't take alopathy medicines anymore as it make me sick now. I'm getting married in December i really want to treat my scars and hairfall.
I have done thyroid test it's clear.
Also my insulin test is also clear.
My testosterone are also fine.
I have pcos.
Hence the acne and hairfall and irregular periods.
Rabail on 2017-08-07
3. Built up:obese/moderate/slim
4. Complexion: fair,dark
8. List out all your SYMPTOMS(NOT THE DIAGNOSIS OR DISEASE NAMES) with its “since how long,which part is affected,which side,what you feel during complaint etc”:in an order(which came first then which came next?
a)Worsening factors for each complaint (eg:-by pressure,what time,heat,cold,season,food,eating,after
sleep,by sweat,,by stooping,after stool & urine,after bathing etc.?)
b)When Its Better,for each complaint (eg: by pressure,what time,by heat, by cold, any season,any food, eating,after sleep,by sweat,after stool & urine ,after bathing etc.?)
c) In your opinion, What is the expected cause for your problem?From injury,fall,cold exposure,sun exposure ,physical and mental exertion etc.?
9. Mind:sensitive/angry/sad/weeping/fear of/anxiety/shy etc.,memory,desire company,grief,lewd etc.
10. Thermal:which weather do you prefer hot or cold? Which one you can tolerate well?
11. Do you have Frequent or occasional nausea,vomiting to any food,headache,mouth ulcer,,allergy sneezing,gas trouble,leucorrhea(white discharge-females) ,dandruff,hairfall etc.explain if any
12. Stool:regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied/bleeding?
13. Urine: regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied
14. (For Females)Menses: regular?scanty or profuse?early or late?how many days?frequency of cycle?any complaints before or during menses( like pimples ,backache, white discharge, pain in abdomen,legs etc., irritability,constipation, diarrhea, nausea etc?)Your last two menses dates
16. Sleep:satisfied/disturbed?particular dreams?usual sleeping positon?
17. Appetite: how often,quantity,satisfied?
18. Thirst: how many glasses ?how often?
19. Cravings:salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
20. Aversion: salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
21. Intolerant foods if any which might be your favorite or not.
22. How is your sex life?no desire/premature ejaculation/no erection/painful sex?
23. Do you have diabetes/BP/Cholestrol/thyroid(Hypo/Hyper) etc Done any surgey ?
24. Do you have any skin complaints-itching, warts, rashes,moles discoloration etc.?
25.Your skin type: oily or dry?
26.Do you have any bad habits or addictions? coffee,masturbation, smoking,tobacco, alcohol etc.
27.List out all medicines you have taken till now and its result after taking
28.Any other things which you think it make you unique from others ..
Please attach images of any relevant test reports if any
♡ drthoufeequebhms 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.