Erectile Dysfunction and watery semen (25 yo)Im 25. Currently studying for an exam a year away. There is no stress on myself.
These are my problems : (Since past 2 years)
1) Little or no erection even when the girl is ready. Going limp inside.
2) Watery semen release.
3) On the second ejaculation very little semen is produced. Almost non existent by the 3rd and 4th release.
4) Male pattern baldness but hair loss throughout the scalp. The vertex is starting to show. Dry and thinning hair.
5) Constipation/ Effort to excrete stools. A feeling to go to the toilet again later times. Gas formation that makes the stomach feel tighter, especially in the lower areas. Feel better after flatulence. Flatulence in general.
Possible causes and what ive done about them in the last month :
1) Masturbation. Ive cut it down completely since last month. The erection quality during fantasizing is 60-70%. I have started doing kegels.
2) Bad diet. I have eliminated sugar and junk food from my diet. Take almonds, fruits, vegetables at least 3-4 times a week.
3) Grief. Break up 2 years back put me into depression. Stress has reduced though. I have been doing yoga and meditation for a fortnight.
4) I had a benign thyroid nodule 3 years back. Took a test last week. All are in range. However T4 and FSH are towards the lower levels of normal threshold (FSH is 1.54 when normal is 1.4)
5) Testosterone is normal.
There is very less stress right now. My thirst and appetite are normal. I dont smoke, drink or trip drugs. I have chicken or fish one day of the week. I am overweight (height : 5'6; weight : 75 kg; ideal weight : 66kg) I prefer to take sweets and samosa. Four years ago there was a case of high viral fever which may have been typhoid, for a week. I had chicken pox when i was 12. Had asthma problems till i was 7. I worry about the future. There is a sense that i am worthless and things i do have no consequence. Between 2015 and mid 2016 i was depressed and had suicidal thoughts. I dont anymore.
Change of location 12 months ago, but that has not much impact on me. I like to bathe in warm to hot water mostly. I sweat more than the person next to me when its hot, sunny or humid. I dont like hot climates and tend to move indoors.
I dont tend to have a lot of energy and am lethargic to do mental work.
A free online consultation at Dr.Reckweg suggest me to take Lycopodium 30 twice a day for a month and report back. I would like to know the effectiveness of Damiagra and R89 for my specific symptoms.
I am ready to report on any direction given for the next 4-5 months as I want to give homeopathy a fair trial.
Lurlow on 2017-10-08
One dose means 2 pills or drops.
♡ kadwa 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.