≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: not available in . Available



Similar posts:

abdominal pain nausea and anxiety 2low abdominal pain 3347 yr old male low abdominal pain history of diverticulitis 3Upper abdominal pain in center and left and right side (DR.JITESH SHARMA only) 3Abdominal and rib pain with breathing issues (Mr. Anuj Srivastava pls help) 45abdominal pain frequently 5Dr. Kadwa - Please Help - Abdominal Pain 2Abdominal pain,hepatitise B,pain in belly left side 9abdominal pain 17Abdominal pain along with High pressure and body pain 13


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

abdominal pain

hi dr i m suffering from indigestion and abdominal pain from last 10 years. 10 years ago i was very found of bodybuilding and to gain size and strength i used Anabolic Steroids and they damaged my stomach and liver very badly now i use Liver Detoxifier supplements and Pro-biotic supplement and digestive enzymes my age in now 31 and weight is 53 kilos and height is 5'11. i have no vital power penis is dead i dont feel any desire for sex. i suffer most of the time from diarrhea and sometimes lose motion's and also i caught up in flu very frequently and in fever also, and i m tired all the time sleep 9 12 hours a day. now i want to gain weight and live normal life. That's all .. suggest any good remedies for me.
  ali27 on 2017-10-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Sulphur 30 and China 30 twice a day for 10 days and report back.

One dose means 2 pills each of both remedies at a time.
kadwa 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.