3 Month Old Baby Boy - Colic + Acid Reflux + Sleeplessness + Gas + Bad WindAbout baby:
Gender - Male
Age - 3 months exactly
Birth weight - 2.91kg, Present weight - 3.73kg
Baby's general fitness:
- Very strong (from the way he clutches our fingers, hands or things; loves to push himself and stand); No noticeable diseases.
- Reflux apart, basically he's a calm and happy child but there is a complete changeover once his discomfort starts.
- Urinates atleast 15 times a day but stool is passed once in 3-4 days only that too with a lot of struggle.
Baby's symptoms are:
- Feeding almost 18hrs a day (completely breastfed).
- Urge to latch on breasts almost always.
- Showing discomfort and exhibiting fussiness after feeding (around 20 - 30mins later) accompanied with crying.
- Spitting up sour smelling curd like liquid.
- Hiccups or wet burps.
- Highly gassy and has bad winds.
- Acidic sound from stomach during feeding; and gut / chest congested sounds after feeding.
- Occasional choking and coughing.
- Very less sleep (around 4 - 6 hrs / day).
- Poor weight gain (10 - 20gms / week).
- Extremely sensitive to sound (slightest noise will wake him up from sleep).
- Stretching himself or moving forward to find relief.
- Comfortable when carried and walked.
- Constipated (flowing consistency with small soft lumps) post the usage of Colic Calm (Mustard yellowish motion with blackish particle of Carbo Veg from Colic Calm).
NOTE: Have tried Bonnisan, Colic Calm, Tummy Calm and Nat Phos 6x.
joiesd.nishanth on 2017-12-13
Folks can only give views on your case if you reply in time as directed after two days or so etc
(save your case page link and refresh the page daily for updates / replies at the bottom . Login first then paste the link)
PLEASE CLEARLY MENTION THE PROBLEM FOR WHICH YOUR ARE HERE .. THE PRIMARY / MAIN ROBLEM FIRST ..
you can click any ones name for email to remind them.
ANSWER EVERY SINGLE QUESTION .. DON'T MISS ANYONE.
Patient name, age, from ? profession, how long patient got married, if married how many children, patient daily routine ? Any sleep disorders or foul breath now ? Any thick yellow discharges , boils , open infections .. now ? how long patient suffering from this problem ? Any fever or coughing now ? what kind of pain (symptoms, sensations) patient have ? Any cold or congestion feeling in head, watery discharges, Sun sensitivity or cold sores now ?? When symptoms / suffering / pains etc aggravates and when ameliorates ? do you have swollen hands or feet , foul smelling gasses ? Any light sensitivity ? Sweaty hands or feet ? Do you feel pronounced weakness in body ?? Thick yellow discharges, changing symptoms now ?
What you like in food and what not ? Do you feel thirsty mostly ?? or do you like water ? Or mostly thirst less ?? Any cramping, shooting pains, hiccough, spasms now ? Choose one condition. Either thirsty or towards more thirst less ?? Acne blackheads, greasy or brittle hairs ? Do you feel cold in body ? or hot ? Choose one condition .. Do you like to be warped in a blanket even in summer ? Or feel hot in body mostly and dislike hot weather etc .. no normal words etc .. what you like in food The most = sweets or salts ? Do you have any other problem beside these ? Describe in details.
E-mail me any reports .. Click my name for email. Tell doctors opinion regarding your problem as well ..
What medicines you used in the past ? Name and potency ? Are you dibetic or suffering from high blood pressure ? Or any other chronic disease .. ??
ANSWER EVERY QUESTION DON'T MISS ANYONE. LOGIN DAILY ..
Forum rules .. any advice etc on the forum can't be considered as a clinical advice or treatment or etc .
♡ healer21 5 years ago
Don't eat or drink anything 30 minutes before and after taking medicine. Don't place medicine near strong perfumes etc ..
Notice changes and improvements carefully. Report after two days.
IF I'M NOT REPLYING CLICK MY NAME AND E-MAIL ME AS A REMINDER.
♡ healer21 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.