ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

How to increase height1Homeopathic presctiption for increase in height1Increase in Height after gaining puberty in girls13height increase Homeopathic treatment to help gaining height3Re : Increase Height4Help me to increase my height90height increase after 339Medicine To Increase Height19About increasing height1increasing height in 14 and half years old girl2Height increase and irregular period in 11 year old1For Dr. who is expert in height of children.1regarding height defeciency of my daughter7Increase your height1336Height growth for 7 yr old girl1Height increase in kids15height increase13Height Increase of 5 year Girl1Regarding pain and height1pain and height problem1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

My Daughter Height Page 13 of 12

This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi Reva

I am writing to u after a long time. Daughter's height is now 130-131 cms and weight is 31 kgs. She has grown 4 inches in last 2 years. Pl dont mind asking yiou if i can give her some patented height growth homeo medicine like Dr. urmika grow height (saw on yr f=orum only)( yr cal phos 6x is continuing ) for some fast growth. will it clash with your medicine. pl suggest asap. She is in her 12th year which will complete on 13th oct.

God bless.

[Edited by punitmittal777 on 2019-02-11 09:31:46]
punitmittal777 4 days ago

Still waiting for yr reply Reva.
punitmittal777 3 days ago

Four months ago your daughter’s height was 129. Now it is 130+.
I suggest that you follow up each month, so a coarse correction can be made if needed.

Please give Symphytum 200, once a week for the next two months and continue with Calc Phos 6x, twice a day (two tablets for each dose)
Reva V yesterday

You don’t have to remind in other threads in future
Reva V yesterday

I was giving four tabs for each dose previously as told by u. Now i will reduce the dose and start Symphytum 200, once a week for the next two months. also what i want to know (without undermining your contribution in my daughter's growth), if i give any other patended height medicine to my daughter, will it clash with yours (that is why i am asking before giving any bcoz yr advice is more important to me). Also she for the last one month she is having some problem with her digestion system (like low apetite,she takes belches frequently and tells that her stomach keeps on keeps fatty with gas.)

Waiting for yr valuable feedback and response.

Thanks & regds and God bless

punitmittal777 yesterday

If her digestion is disturbed, then stop Calc Phos and give a herbal equivalent. Please buy KEEZHANELLI (this is Tamil name, search for the name in your language) and give a pinch of this herb (approximately 1/8th of the spoon) immediately after breakfast and dinner. Continue this for and keep updating on her improvements with digestion.

I have little information of dr Urmila protocol. If you are convinced you can give. To let it fully work, minimize the interaction (hence keep a hold on Symphytum)
Reva V yesterday

Hi Reva

U said to stop cals phos, so what i shud give her for height bcoz i thought and i was dependent on u for her height. I hv no faith on other homeo products.

what u mean by "To let it fully work, minimize the interaction (hence keep a hold on Symphytum)". shud i give symphtum once a week and if yes what is the dose.( in drops).

Dr urmika has 6 bottles for six days 4 tabs to be given every day. for three months.

Bud i want to follow u on this. Please suggest correct remedy as i am very much hopeful from u and my daughter is running in her 12 year already.


punitmittal777 19 hours ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.