Graying hair problemI am of 23.
and I am having graying hair problem since last 3 years.
I have had a dye on my hair last year.
and after 6 months of dyeing of hair.
I suddenly got disappointed when i had a look on my gray hair.
From that day i am being emotioaly blackmailed by my gray hair.
I i fear to talk to peoples and to meet my old friends.
Because is nothing my gray hairs are clearly visible.
And I don't want to dye my hair again.
give ma a solution.
my body skin is not so much attracting.
I think that this all is due to my weakness.
plz help me
rajaram1 on 2018-01-07
3. Built up:obese/moderate/slim
4. Complexion: fair,dark
8. List out all your SYMPTOMS(NOT THE DIAGNOSIS OR DISEASE NAMES) with its “since how long,which part is affected,which side,what you feel during complaint etc”:in an order(which came first then which came next?
a)Worsening factors for each complaint (eg:-by pressure,what time,heat,cold,season,food,eating,after
sleep,by sweat,,by stooping,after stool & urine,after bathing etc.?)
b)When Its Better,for each complaint (eg: by pressure,what time,by heat, by cold, any season,any food, eating,after sleep,by sweat,after stool & urine ,after bathing etc.?)
c) In your opinion, What is the expected cause for your problem?From injury,fall,cold exposure,sun exposure ,physical and mental exertion etc.?
9. Mind:sensitive/angry/sad/weeping/fear of/anxiety/shy etc.,memory,desire company,grief,lewd etc.
10. Thermal:which weather do you prefer hot or cold? Which one you can tolerate well?
11. Do you have Frequent or occasional nausea,vomiting to any food,headache,mouth ulcer,,allergy sneezing,gas trouble,leucorrhea(white discharge-females) ,dandruff,hairfall etc.explain if any
12. Stool:regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied/bleeding?
13. Urine: regular/quantity/frequent desire/satisfied
14. (For Females)Menses: regular?scanty or profuse?early or late?how many days?frequency of cycle?any complaints before or during menses( like pimples ,backache, white discharge, pain in abdomen,legs etc., irritability,constipation, diarrhea, nausea etc?)Your last two menses dates
16. Sleep:satisfied/disturbed?particular dreams?usual sleeping positon?
17. Appetite: how often,quantity,satisfied?
18. Thirst: how many glasses ?how often?
19. Cravings:salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
20. Aversion: salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
21. Intolerant foods if any which might be your favorite or not.
22. How is your sex life?no desire/premature ejaculation/no erection/painful sex?
23. Do you have diabetes/BP/Cholestrol/thyroid(Hypo/Hyper) etc Done any surgey ?
24. Do you have any skin complaints-itching, warts, rashes,moles discoloration etc.?
25.Your skin type: oily or dry?
26.Do you have any bad habits or addictions? coffee,masturbation, smoking,tobacco, alcohol etc.
27.List out all medicines you have taken till now and its result after taking
28.Any other things which you think it make you unique from others ..
Please attach images of any relevant test reports if any
MY EMAIL : drthoufeequebhms at gmail.com
♡ drthoufeequebhms 3 years ago
Both remedy twice daily, with the gape of 30 minutes.
WHAT IS A DOSE:
Get the remedy in liquid:
Put 2 drops of the remedy in half cup of mineral water, That’s one dose.
TIME OF DOSE:
Morning dose: Early morning as soon as you get up, wash your mouth with plain water (don't brush), take the remedy, then wait for 30 minutes and take second remedy and brush your teeth after 30 minutes.
Night dose: 12 hours after the morning dose.
Don't drink water along with the medicine. Don't drink or eat any thing for 30 minutes before the medicine and after the medicine.
Avoid taking any other medicine during this treatment. I will change the potency later.
Avoid Coffee, Tea and Tobacco in any form.
Hairfall & Premature grey hair can be caused by several reasons e.g. poor diet, malnutrition, stress, lack of exercise, genetics, wrong shampoo, hard water, high chlorine in water etc.
How to address these causes, as the first step, eliminate the obvious & possible reasons:
Switch to baby Shampoo to see if it helps.
Start using Zauberol Hair Oil.
If the water in your area has high chlorine (and you can smell it a lot) then install a chlorine filter on your shower head. Similarly, if you have hard water in your area, you have to soften it through various means (an expensive problem to fix). A simple test whether it’s water associated problem is if your other family members are also facing the same issues. Its not a surefire way because every body is unique and what you can’t tolerate can possibly be tolerated by your family member.
Poor diet & malnutrition can be addressed by improving your diet (as explained below). A short term fix is using Vitamin B-complex supplement as it will help in arresting hairfall.
LACK OF EXERCISE
Lack of exercise & stress, both of these can be handled by incorporating an exercise routine in your life (explained below).
A lot of times hairfall is initiated by excessive stress, if this is your reason then you have to learn to manage stress otherwise the hairfall will not go away regardless of whatever you do. The two best ways to handle stress are meditation and walk/exercise.
Genetics – if your hairfall and premature graying is due to genetics then it’s unlikely that you can avoid it.
Remember, hair is just one part of your body, if the entire body is healthy so will the hair be. It’s a holistic approach.
So with all the info given above, here is what you need to do to improve your overall health and in doing so your hair will also improve. Follow these guidelines and report back in 2 weeks with the status and we may supplement it with the right homeopathic remedy if required:
1. Eat 5 walnuts a day. Walnuts should be in their shell till the time you are going to eat them. Pre-shelled nuts go rancid and are harmful instead of being healthy. Walnuts help boost HDL (good cholesterol) which cleans and removes the plaque deposits from your arteries and provide essential Omega fatty acids.
2. Eat 5 almonds a day. Almonds should be in their shell till the time you are going to eat them. Pre-shelled nuts go rancid and are harmful instead of being healthy. Almonds provide several essential nutrients especially Vitamin-E which reduces inflammation in your body, improves your immune system and makes heart healthy. Almonds also make sex drive stronger.
3. Eat a raw clove of garlic everyday by crushing it or chopping it into fine pieces and letting it sit for 10 minutes. Doing this makes the garlic super potent in helping you fight inflammation & infections. It’s probably the best known naturally occurring antibacterial & antifungal.
4. Start eating half cup of low fat, plain, non-flavored yogurt with live cultures daily in the morning or with lunch. If you have homemade yogurt that’s the best. Yogurt can cause increased mucus generation in some individuals, if you are like that, don’t eat yogurt. Rather start eating roasted black chick peas (also known as Bengal Gram) daily.
5. Stop all processed foods e.g. white bread, white rice, white burgers etc.
6. Eat whole foods only i.e. whole grain bread, brown rice, brown burgers etc.
7. The bread should be high in bran content & the flour should be coarse ground.
8. Start eating a small bowl of salad at least once a day e.g. it should contain cucumber, carrots, salad leaves, tomato and any vegetable you like. Put a dressing of olive oil & raw apple cider vinegar and put some salt & black pepper to your liking.
9. Eat at least 1-2 fruits per day e.g. apple, orange etc.
10. Drink enough water so that your urine is clear. Yellow colored urine is a good indication that you are dehydrated.
11. Eat only when hungry and when eating, don’t overstuff yourself.
12. Focus on food only when you eat i.e. don’t divert your attention by watching tv etc.
a. Aerobic activity e.g. Start walking at least 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week with your spouse/friend and achieve your “target heart rate”. Search google to find out your target heart rate during exercise.
b. Strength training e.g. Start weight training at least 20 minutes 3 days a week.
NOTE: Use common sense in following these guidelines and always ask before doing anything if you are unsure or in doubt.
No amount of treatment, be it homeopathic or allopathic, can cure if the persistent cause is not eliminated e.g. if you keep moving a broken bone repeatedly then it will never heal since you are not giving it the required break to heal and set the bone. The same logic applies to constant immense stress (don’t confuse it with daily life stress which is necessary to survive).
Extremely unhappy relationships are toxic in nature and only breed more contempt & ill health unless they are addressed and proper remedial measures are not taken.
♡ HealthyWorld 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.