≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Erectile Dysfunction



Posts about Erectile Dysfunction

Prostatorrhea, weakness and Erectile Dysfunction196erectile dysfunction8Severe Nightfall, Premature Edjaculation & Erectile Dysfunction10erectile dysfunction25Erectile dysfunction1Erectile Dysfunction5Erectile Dysfunction1Erectile Dysfunction5Erectile Dysfunction43Erectile Dysfunction2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Re: Erectile dysfunction and running thought in mind

Dr I am suffering from insomania and depression from September 2017 and taking psychiatry treatment but also suffered with low energy and sexual power. I am taking simultaneously Kali phos 6x and avina sativa and passiflora mother tincture from there months. I feel running thoughts in my mind and feel low energy. One doctor suggest me agnus Castus 200 5 drops two times to cure eractyal dysfunction Sometime i feel sexual weakness and eryctile dysfunction and premature ejaculation and sometimes it is ok. I couldn't understand it is caused by sadness and low energy. Pls help me and suggests best homeopathy medicines to cure my problem. I always feel sadness.
  Sushil4 on 2018-03-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I need to know about your symptoms before I can suggest any remedy.

Please explain about depression.

What are you actually feeling everyday?

What do you do when you are depressed? just sleep? or talk to people?

What makes you feel better or worse when you are depressed?

Depression- How did it all start? What was a causation ?

Are you taking any medication for depression?

And Erectile dysfunction? What are the exact symptoms?
[Edited by Tui on 2018-03-25 01:13:10]
Tui 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.