≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:

Chronic SinusitisSinusitis



Similar posts:

Nasal polyps with chronic sinusitis 2Severe acute sinusitis 2Stress, autoimmune, sinusitis 3Chronic sinusitis. 2Rhinosinusitis with swollen turbinates 1Chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps 1sinusitis, tired, lethargic, cannot do work 8the best remedy for a sinusitis 2cold or sinusitis 1Dr Kadwa......please help on allergy sinusitis 99


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Chronic sinusitis

I have been sinus problems since mid March. Been on 3 different antibiotics and steroids. But nothing helped me so far. Went to an ENT they did a CT Scan and found that there is a deviation of the mid bony nasal septum towards the left. There is mocosal thickening in the left maxillary sinus. I do not want to get surgery done. I still cough up only in the morning greenish mucous, and I still get headaches around my eyes. So I been doing some research on homeopathy medicine, and I been taking Kali Bich 30C 5pills 3x a day the past 2 days.. I do not see much change, headaches are a little better but not gone.
Any help is appreciated
  Ela on 2018-05-17
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Nux Vom 200
15 drops in a cup containing an ounce of water, sip one third of it, 15 minutes later sip the next third of it, and 15 minutes later take the last third of it.HALF AN HR BEFORE DINNER. dont repeat.

Day 2 onwards
Kali Sulph 6x and SILICEA 6X, FIVE tabs of each three times a day in alteration .

Feed back after 4 days.
[Edited by anuj srivastava on 2018-05-17 14:51:40]
anuj srivastava 5 years ago
I can only find the nux vom in little pills? Can I use that instead, if so what strength??
Ela 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.