ABC Homeopathy Forum




Hylands Clear-ac: $8.59



Similar posts:

Pimples6Pimples (puss filled)1Hair fall problem, pimples problem, blackspots problem.1Deep forehead rash/pimples/acne after Lac Delphinium3Weird Pimples on Face4Please help ,Throat red with pale pimples in back of throat and tonsils1Skin Whitening and Pimples6need a remedy for pimples and scars9Pus filled pimples on scalp7Pimples, hairloss,delay in menstruation by days17


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Dr Kadwa Please Help with Pimples

Sir, I am 31 years old male from NCR and I am facing pimple problem for quite some time now. My skin is extremely oily due to which I wash my face 4-5 times a day.

My forehead is worst affected from pimples however there are pimples on my cheeks as well. One pimple for which I am attaching photo is on my left cheek for over a month and it hasn't healed yet.

Sir I was given Natrum Mur 200 but it didn't work. After that was I given Silicea 200 which cleared a lot of pimples on my head but they are back now. I think my problem is due to oily skin.
  mayankgates on 2018-07-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Silicea 200 and Carbo Veg 200 in evening for 10 days and see how that affects over 20(10+10) days.
One dose means 2 pills each of both the remedies at a time.
kadwa last year
Sir both medicines needs to taken together in evening? And Sir I am also experiencing increase in hair fall with itching on the top area of scalp. Do you think it's because of same problem?
mayankgates last year
Please take both the remedies in evening at a time. You should also take Sulphur 200 in evening for 3 days. Sulphur may also be taken along with Silicea and Carbo Veg.
kadwa last year

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.