Poor mental generalsHello sir, i m a 22 years old girl..an i am suffering from lots of mental problems... I want to start with my past mental history....its really shocking and strange
When i was 15 years old i had strange changes in my mind which did not happened to me earlier...i thought of committing suicide...thought someone is going to kill me and doing blackmagic on me... I developed a feelin that i was a very bad student ...considered myself strange ...i used to weep crazily bcz of my upcoming board exams ... Changes lead to saying of words which sound meaningless ...i was not able to speak and behave properly... I believed that i have to identities... Stress was packed in my mind..thought crazily that everyone have to study...but they do it without any stress but i was strange ...i ate homeopathic medicines ....but that was not the end my thoughts were continously attacking my mind...for which i had no control
When i was in 11 standard i saw a person some where and i started hallucinating the and thought that the person is always seeing me ... I started developing meaningless strories every bit of tim nd i was taken very very far from reality...it was dreamy everywhere ...even i didn't know how to stop it i was mad...could not know what was happening to me
Sometimes i used to cry in the bathroom ..onve someone saw me crying crazily ...
Iwas treated again but the situation alway took a new unusual turn
My brain was blended wih thoughts
When i was in 12 ..even now also i don't know what was that...but reallly straange dis time
I was quiet ...my day to day life was worst than a hell i used to laugh without any reason in public at the back bech of class...i tbought that people ar reading my mind and framing tricks to torture me ..i was veryyyyy much afraid of crowds and peolple ... Many things i forgot i was failed twice hilariously .... Treated by religious principles again...n
Now also i am in trouble i hallucinate every second ...thought never stop not even in dreamz... Afraid o people laugh without meaning due to hallucination......
And the most important tbing my mind can't stop framing strories...and thinking past bad events...
Kindly consider it really a deep request by heart
Maria Khan on 2018-08-25
Can you tell more about your hallucinations and stories?
What do you see and / or hear?
Give a few examples and explain in detail.
And are you taking any medications?
♥ Tui 3 months agoI hallucinate that people are staring me even if i look down or eat or read... On studing it increases
...stories change its like when you wake up after seeing a dream and lie down and make your own sories and complete your dreams ...its happening to me every secongd of day....most of the time i feel that i live with my own family and married and talk with them ...it keeps changing
I am scared kindly give me true advise and i will take medicines bcz i am not taking any medicine...
Maria Khan 3 months agoAlso i have dirtu thoughts in my mind about opposite sex ... Stories are also related ti sex most of yhe time..... I am jelous easily and get irritated easily ...when i see a couple
Maria Khan 3 months agoPlease take Platinum 30c twice daily for 2 weeks and report back.
1 dose is 2 pills or drops.
♥ Tui 3 months agoThank you sir..is there any side effect or is it dangerous to take without face to face consultation...
Maria Khan 3 months ago
♥ Tui 3 months agoAlso my mind is blended with thoughts and emotions from past and present....whaterver i hear nd listen it comes to my mind in a mad way ..... I have no control on my mimd ...i always think from waking up in the morning to going to sleep...i laugh in the bathroom ...and talk ...i m always tensed for future....specially studies is my biggest problem
Maria Khan 3 months agoSir if you want to ask some other question s you can ask...i am waiting for your reply please answer...so tht o can start the medicine...
Maria Khan 3 months agoPlease answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
♥ Tui 3 months agoThank you sir for your reply.Here are the answers.
1. Brain is totally packed , no control on mind , constant and non stop thinking , depression , hallucinations , delusions , fear for future stress for studies , can't read books its very very difficult to understand and learn , jealouy for others , sexual and bad thoughts.
2. Constipation , never have satisfactory stool , feel pressure in head with pain. Difficulty in breathing and itching sensation on face specially.
3. Early white discharge before menses, constant pain on forehead aggravates while deap thinking.
4. Feel that no one is caring for me and everyone is selfish whole world is of the same category, no one will ever understand me but can only make fun of me , feel like running away in an isolated area when get scolded and get insulted , but mood changes suddenly when someone consolidates me and become positive for them.
Sometimes at night i wake up suddenly and walk here and there thinking a lot at day time also walk when alome and laugh talk to self , it happens in bathroom also.Think of being recovered but could not find any way and feel even depressed.
5. I am not able to judge my problems . but as i told when i was 15 years old it has started and 3 years back everthing aggravated.
6. After sunset i feel that the day has gone and i am left untreated and feel like running away , cannot describe clearly i have no words. Years before i felt that someone would come and heal me , even a guest who came i would always have expectations that i will be cured by some religious belief.
7. Insult , scoldings , exciting events , in crowds . Some years before i was very much afraid of loud music , noise and crowds .
8. No i cannot relate any.
9. No such fealings tolerate all. But winter can be easily tolerated than hot weather.
10.my general mental condition is constant thoughts and no control on my mind. I have all the emotions mentioned in your post which changes suddenly, but i am not at all lazy in fact i do a lot of physical work , but at worst time it also becomes difficult. Difficulty in breathing . always scratch cheeks and rub nose . sometimes feel to scratch the whole face but gently with cloth.
No changes after thunderstorm. Sensitive to loud noise . don't want to be consoled but try to run away from consolidation. I hate consolidatios a lot i am always afraid of that.typical habit is talking to onself and laughing for no reasons ( alone). I am unmarried my friend left because of my strange illness. Think that family don't bother about me.
11. Fear is that everyone would come to know about my illness nd stare at me strangely. i will be left untreadted for the wholr life, and what would be my future , what peoples think about me .yes i dream repeatedly. I scared of dcoldings and insult.
12. I used to crave for sweet dishes earlier but after my illness it has deteriorated. Still i like eating sweet dishes . i like non veg, don't like very spicy foods.
13. Drink water a lot not just for thirst but for satisfaction.
14. Do not want to eat breakfast feel hungry in lunch.
15. Heavy and oily foods aggravates constipation and gas.
16. Sweat is normal .trunk
17. Stool is never proper it keeps changing.
18. I sleep but sometimes the thoughts kills me and i could not stop laughing and walking and drinking water.
19. I am unmarried but i always have sexual thoughts, i think it is wrong i have to get treatment for it. Its killing me.
20. I think that i am strong from others and want to be strong at the end of my life. Because of this i have tolerated a lot which is very difficult for any normal person. Others are vulgar , selfish , and impatient.
21. I had taken homeopathic medicines like pulsatilla , russium met , aurum met etc
Not able to relate any changes.
22. My maternal family history is diabetic. My grandfather was quite abnormal. Also my brother is quite senseless.
23. I am tall . my height is 5 foot 2 inch.
I am underweight 50 to 52 kg.
I am of quite fair complexion, i had very thick hairs earlier but after this i had hairfall but its not very thin .its pure black. I had pimples on my face but after homeopathic medications its all clear. I have oily skin.
24. My l.m.p is quite normak but never exact sometimes it fluctuates , normal span is six days , it ceases after five days sometimes. Heavy flow during first three days and scanty after three . clot do appear but just on first or second day. Colour is thick bright red . physical change is constipation and pain in thighs and lower abdomen.
Sorry but i had taken one dise of platina 30 .
Is it necessary to take branded ndecine .mine is of kerala company.
Maria Khan 3 months agoPlease stop taking Platinum 30c for now and start with Crocus sativa 30c, twice daily for 15 days.
Report back in 3 weeks.
♥ Tui 3 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.