≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Allergy, Gerd

Whey Protein allergy2Food Allergy139Skin allergy4Sore throat due to GERD6Gerd40Sulphur/ Sulfa Allergy1gerd2Two issues. Nat phos 6x and eye allergy4gerd4Sneezing allergy5


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Newborn milk protein allergy / GERD

My son is three and a half months and had runny poop since he was born. He was exclusively breastfed and at two months his poops became diarrhea and watery and caused him to become dehydrated and we had to hospitalize him for IV and TPN. First they diagnosed him with viral gastroenteritis but then they said he has milk protein allergy and we stopped breastfeeding and gave him Elecare formula. Now he is gaining weight and recovering but the formula caused him to spit up and I see many time his moth gets full from a reflux and that causes him to become uncomfortable and fussy. Also he pushes hard for poop or releasing gas sometimes and also scratches his face and throws his legs up in the air because of pain.
Please advise as what homeopathic medication and what dosage and how long should I give him.

Thanks a lot in advance
  Borna on 2018-09-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
nux vom 30,two drops in some water three times a day and in addition nat phos 6x,2 tabs three times a day.feedback after 4 days.
anuj srivastava 5 years ago
Thanks Anuj for your reply. We saw the GI doctor today and looks like his baby’s pain is related to constipation. Will those medicines also help with constipation too?

Borna 5 years ago
anuj srivastava 5 years ago
I was able to find Boiron Nox Vomica 30c pills, how many pills per day should I give it to baby?
Borna 5 years ago
anuj srivastava 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.