≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Dr Basu Dr Reva please help 1Help homeohelper antivirus ms basu pls 1Sexual problem | Dr R Basu 11Dr basu , need advice 70Dr. R Basu ... Please take my case 2Dr R Basu, could you help please? 31Re: Anal fistula dr r basu plz help 8Dr Basu...Please advice on the accidental case 4Dr Basu...please help..My Husband is going crazy 18dr. r. basu - please help me!!! 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Dr R Basu please help

My daughter is suffering from follwoing;

-Menses (periods) still not start
-Poor at studies
-Blackheads on nose
-Physical and mental weakness

Age: 13 years
Weight: only 25 Kg
Height: 4.6’
Color: Pale
Attitude: Aggressive, Anger, Irritable
Likes: Cold in drinks and Spicy in food

Remedy used:
Sulphur 30 one dose per day for 4 days, then 4 doses of Sulphur 200 after every 10th day.These remedy used five months before.

Please advise effective and rapid remedy for the above
[Edited by sajidnazir on 2018-10-14 17:53:41]
  sajidnazir on 2018-10-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Welcome Mr.Sajid.
I am happy to help you.But before prescription, I need a few reply from you to get in depth analysis of your case.
3.Body weight
5.Physical statistics of paternal and maternal side of you.
6.Physical statistics of material and paternal side of your wife.
7.Any disease the girl is suffering
8.Any medicine she is taking now.
9.Any Homeopathic Medicine she had taken since 3 years.
10..Any problem with her menstrual period.
11.What are the diet chart of your daughter.
Thanks and regards
Dr R Basu 2 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.