Dr. Kadwa (psoriasis)Dear Dr. Kadwa,
I am a patient of psoriasis for about 23 years and I have been using homeopathy for about 18 years. Though I get good response from homeopathy but the psoriasis spots have the tendency to relapse and once it comes back its very difficult to control it.
I need your help and advice so that I can manage my desease and get relief from it.
I hope you will help me to get rid of this desease.
I found this form on the forum and thought that it will be better if I pass on the information based on this form.
Patient ID: Sex: Male Age:40
Please see my answers to the questionairre
1. Describe your main suffering?
- psoriasis.. spread all over body..
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Nothing.... just that I dont feel confident due to my desease. I feel that factor aggravates the problem.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I feel like heat is coming out of my body. I try to hide my self from others. become careless. show lack of confidence during that time.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
23 year ago. It can't connect it to any past event or desease.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Cold weather, Humidity, Dust, Spicy foods etc.. aggravates my problem
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
From the last three to four years I get better in hot and dry weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
2. Easily offended
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Dust, I also noticed that smell of new paint aggravates.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
I am very emotional and sometime weeps even during watching an emotional TV drama etc... and yes I talk to my self often.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I love my family and friends.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Nothing special. I like egg.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canï¿½t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Sweat is normal and there is not specific place where it sweats more. However I think I sweat more while eating food, specially spicy food on head and face.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Its Ok. One thing that I want to share is that after eating days meal. The stomach gets very hard and it remains hard during the evening. I think its gastro trouble.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep deep. and I am a stomach sleeper.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
The only think that I feel is different is my psoriasis problem...
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Diabaties in my meternal family... Cardiac deseases in my paternal relatives.
rmasood on 2019-01-05
♥ kadwa 11 months ago
I have seen your response today.
Just to inform you that I had taken one dose of Calcarea Carb 1M before one week i.e. before receiving your response. I am now waiting to see the results. As of now the progress is slow but positive.
will keep track of the progress and keep you updated.
rmasood 11 months ago
I had taken cal carb 1M more than 3 weeks ago. Just wanted to give you an update.
1. There is 5-10% improvement in the skin condition though I have also seen some new spots. However, the improvement got slow during last few days.
2. One thing that I think is important to tell you is that the weather is now getting warm and I think this may also became a reason for the improvement.
Let me know if I should take another dose of Cal Carb 1M.
rmasood 11 months ago
Hope this post finds you in good health.
As per your suggestion earlier this year, I had been using Cal Carb 1M uptill August and had noticed huge improvement. Infact approx. all the spots vanished so I stopped taking the remedy after August.
Now that weather is changing and winter is approaching, I can again see psoriasis flareups on my body again that mean re-lapse again.
I have taken one dose of cal carb 1M last week so far not much improvement. Kindly suggest if there is a need to change the remedy or the dose.
I have started eating salmon fish on regular basis from last week as I have been informed by my family doctor that it contains Omega 3 which is good for psoriasis patients. Kindly let me know if it is ok to eat salmon fish regularly.
rmasood 2 months ago
Kadwa has not been on the forum in many months.
No one knows why, or if he will return.
I think you should keep trying the cal carb 1m
The way you did before. It may take some time
Even tho it is slow.
♥ simone717 2 months ago
Age, weight, gender, occupation.
From how long you have this problem ?
Do you have diabetes or blood pressure problem ?
What is your daily routine ? from morning till evening ? active or sedentary ?
do you feel marked weakness in body ?
Any constipation or foul smelling gases (abdomen) ? If smelly please mention.
do you feel more thirsty or less ?
When your symptoms aggravate / increase ? like motion, or pressing, lying, moving etc etc.
When your suffering / pain / symptoms ameliorate ? (same example as above)
feel cold in body or hot ?
Any other thing / symptoms you notice ?
Which homeopathic medicines you used in past ? name and potency ?
Any reports or pics ? Please send.
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS CAREFULLY ONE BY ONE. DO NOT MISS ANYONE.
Gentle1 2 months ago
The previous poster has been suspended from
The forum( I have lost track of how many times
This person has been suspended for breaking
Rules- and how many different user names
What you can do- try the cal carb as you have in
Or you can also click user names - find a person
You like- make a new thread asking for them in
Your headline. You can then also ask that person
To click your name and review this thread .
♥ simone717 2 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.