≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Homeopet Cough: $14.29



Similar posts:

Chest pain,asthamatic symptom after recovering from cough 1Sore throat, white Cough, vomit, pain in middle of chest 8Cough from chest only for anuj 1Urgent help with hoarse cough with chest pain 1Wheezy chest, blocked nose, mildly feverish and cough 2cough in chest and left eye flickring 1cough from chest and throat pain 75 year old with persistent chesty barking cough-lungs are clear 5chest; lungs; sinus; cough 11Toddler with chesty cough 22


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Cough from chest

Dear sir

My wife 32 years old having cough from a month. It is kho kho type. Some amount of white mucus comes through throat and nose.

After coughing chest is pain sometime vomit type.

Antibiotics given her little relief but not gone yet.

Aggravated at night and at morning.

Some days not coughing.

Please advise
  Nitesh Kamal on 2019-03-05
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I need a very deep and and detailed history/symptoms In your own words.

Answers below ones as well .........

A) constipation historxy. B) headache if any. C) must select one option, weakness or restlessness, which is more.
D) your detailed daily routine, like active or sadantry life style etc If possible hourly basis details required .. E) is it a reoccurring problems F) you were physically active or inactive just before this condition ? G) do you feel more thirsty or thirstless ? H) do you feel cold in body or hot mostly ? I) any foul smelling gases ? J) when your suffering or pain or symptoms aggressive and when and how ameliorate ? Remember if I'm not replying you can click my name to give me a reminder.
Ibrahim3 last year

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.