≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Attention: Dr. maheeru / Dr. Thoufeeque Please help! Infection after tooth extraction 7PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Infection with severe pain after tooth extraction 13Arnica for tooth extraction? 6Pain after tooth extraction 3Tooth extraction 5pain in adjoining teeth after wisdom tooth extraction 1Help after tooth extraction 7Dr. Kadwa-Tooth extraction which had root canal-how to be sure all infection is gone 9Upper wisdom tooth extraction need help in healing 13Bone loss after tooth extractions 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Tooth extraction

My daughter had three wisdom teeth removed. The one on her right has a hard swollen lump. It has some pain. My daughter said it is very hard and she is trying to massage it to soften it up. The dentist said it was a difficult extraction:( Is there a homeopathic remedy that could help her. The surgery was 9 days ago.
  penny3 on 2019-05-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Give her Arnica 200 plus Hypericum 200 for 4 to 5 days.

Following week give her Ruta 30c for 4 to 5 days.

Dosage will be one pill as a dose and two times a day.
maheeru 4 years ago
Yes she has been taking Arica from the fist day 30 c and now is taking 200c. She had taken 30c hypericum for two days. I need to order the 200c and it will take a few days for it to come, she took a few doses of 30c Ruta for a day 3 times. I know that it is not the right order as you suggested. What do you think we should do? Wait until the remedy comes in and in the meantime continue with the 200c of arnica?
penny3 4 years ago
Stop Ruta for now and restart after some time.

Continue Arnica 200 with Hypericum 30. Once you get Hyp. 200 replace 30c with it.
maheeru 4 years ago
Okay thank you
penny3 4 years ago
My daughter lump on her lower cheek is back. Much more painful and larger and warm. It is stretching her cheek. She is afraid to go back to the dentist. This has been continuing for four months it was almost gone and sometimes when she pressed her check yellow liquid came out. Can anyone advice her what to do please.
penny3 4 years ago
Let her take Hekla lava 30c a few doses until pain is gone.

Once pain is out of the picture, let her take Silica 30c once a day for a week.
maheeru 4 years ago
We do not have hekia lava
penny3 4 years ago
Are you sure you can't get it? Another spelling variation is Hecla lava. It's important for the protocol to be effective.

Any way in it's place you could try Hepar sulph. 30c.
maheeru 4 years ago
Thank you thank you for getting back to me. I just ordered it overnight. It will get to me by 8pm tomorrow. Should I just give he hepar sulph. I believe she has a bacterial infection and due to her celiac disorder she does not want to take an antibiotic.
I will started her on the Hepar Sulph and if she does not go to the emergency room for an antibiotic she will take the silica. Please advice meif the silica can stop the bacterial infection. I believe in the homeopathic remedies and saw two miracles happen with just one dose, I just want to be sure. I am told it is dangerous for this infection to go to her system.
penny3 4 years ago
In most instances Hepar would do away with the need of using an Antibiotic. How it's going to work in this we need to wait and watch. But if there is an emergency or a need to visit ER, you could go ahead without waiting to see Hepar results.

Unlike Heckla, you could use Hepar 30c for some days(a week MAX) till you see significant change not till pain relief.

Then follow it up with Hepar 200c. Hepar 200c dosage could be like twice a week.


After Hepar 200, Silica can be used.
[Edited by maheeru on 2019-09-09 17:58:32]
maheeru 4 years ago
We went to ER but they were packed last night. She visit the surgeon today and he wants her on strong antibiotics and hes going to put a tube in her gum to drain the area. He believes there might be some food that is causing this. I am waiting to for him to call me because I do not understand how a tube will flush out some food, okay pus but food? My husband is tried of her swollen and painful mouth, he was her to go through this.
penny3 4 years ago
I am going to give her Hepar with the antibiotic to please dad. If there is a change in her mouth tomorrow we might delay the surgery. How often can she take Hepar.
penny3 4 years ago
I just do not understand how this tube will take the food particles out of her infection swollen gum/cheek/jaw. but silica is used for foreign objects. My husband is going to ask if you are certified. please let me know so I could be honest with him and try to convince him that the surgery is not right for now. It will be another opening 1/4 of an inch that's how big the tube will be.
penny3 4 years ago
Hi Penny,
Sometimes , when there is a gum problem,
As the gums not attaching to the teeth right-
It starts bone loss. when that happens deep pockets
Can form and trap small food particles, which
Then have germs and start infection. These
Kind of gum pocket infections start to show
As a hard ball shape.

So perhaps the Gums were not good before the
Extraction or else she got a particle stuck
In the wound after the extraction-The food is
Probably too tiny to see and the area has to be drained
To see in there. Or the area will drain with the food particle and the
Gum will heal for good.

If they want to put a tube in? That means infection
Is pretty bad- I would not wait.
[Edited by simone717 on 2019-09-09 21:46:04]
simone717 4 years ago
Under the circumstances, one could take three to four doses of Hepar 30 per day.

If you could prepare a wet dose(search for this on my earlier threads), then one dose every two hours.
maheeru 4 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.