≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Please HELP! Enlarged Tonsils, Adenoids 12Please help with adenoids and enlarged tonsils. 3Please Help! Enlarged adenoids 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Enlarged adenoids please please I need help

My 4 year old daughter was diagnosed with enlarged adenoids by her allergist. I have been trying to help her for about 2 years. Her pediatrician always says it’s a virus and had to run it’s course. I finally took matters in my own hands and took her to an allergist who found she was allergic to rice and her adenoids were enlarged. We stopped rice which is her favorite food. It’s been two weeks and these are her symptoms
1. Clear nasal discharge
2. Wet Coughing
3. Throat clearing
4. Sound like her nose is pinched when she talks
5. Labored breathing (sometimes, like she’s been running)
6.colds back to back
7. Seems to develop slower than her peers. Cannot answer questions like what did you do today or why did you do that? ( her answer will be “ cause I did that”)

She is tall and lean. Doesn’t like eating foods other than potatoes and chicken. Doesn’t like to sit still. Cannot concentrate or remember things. Allergic to rice. She’s nice most of the time. Pleas help me . I beg you.
  Mommystrying on 2019-09-09
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You can try Calc. phos. 30c for her.

Give her one pill/drop as a dose two times a week for next four weeks.

Report changes periodically.
[Edited by maheeru on 2019-09-09 19:51:38]
maheeru 2 years ago
Okay. Thank you. Will report back
Mommystrying 2 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.