ImpotencyAs mentioned in my last post. Chronic Impotency, improved with China Rubra 12 and 30. China 200 no effect. Have tried Calad 9,12,30, Nux 6, Calc Phos 30, Lyco 30, Sel 6, Nitric Acid 12, Sepia 6,12 in past with no effect. If some one has a suggestion what should be tried to help. Have improved in past with homeopathic medication but the Dr has passed away, don't know what medication he gave.
Harry5 on 2020-07-18
Patient ID: Sex: Age:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canÂt stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
reinven8 last year
1.Taking medication for Diabetes type 2, High BP, High Cholesterol, Asthma. All well controlled with medication. Present concern is Impotence. Calm, had performance anxiety before. Presently not attempting sex as no proper erection. Chronic, had successful homeopathic treatment in past. Now again have problems since last 4-5 years. No knowledge of what medication was given to me. I had addiction problem but abstaining last 2 years. I stay mostly calm and composed. Have occasional quarrel with son and some tension in family due to his anger and addiction problems.I am thin built, 5'7", 170 lbs, feel healthy. Go for walks, do breathing exercises. At present desire for sex is present but don't attempt. Appetite and water intake are good. Not feeling hungry but still eating well. Elimination is good. I like to think positive and that's why don't want to give up sex and expect to get well. Please see my previous post about the medication I tried, searching on abchomepathy. Hope to hear from you soon.
Harry5 last year
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.