≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Rhinallergy ®: $11.99



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

Food allergies and leaky gut 8Remedy for teenage boy suffering from persistent cold allergies, PND 5Autism + ADHD with Allergies 2Allergies 126 month old with reflux, recurrent wheezing, rattling respiration after reflux, allergies 43Dog allergies remedies 3Asthma and allergies 1Extreme allergies in sinus and nostrils 1Food allergies, daughter 1,5 year 17Eczema and food allergies 4


The ABC Homeopathy Forum


I have 2 grandkids with allergys and sick.
One is 9 years old with headache and neckache. The doctor put him on Claritin.
Second is 8 years old and has severe sore throat and sort of croupy cough. The doctor said allergies and put her on Claritin.
I was wondering what homeopathy medicine I could put them on so I can take them off the doctors medicine.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  tweetystone on 2006-04-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
If you don't know the cause,for the first child Bry,and for second Heper sulph,before shifting to another remedy,change the potency.For these sort of physical ailments usually low potencies like 6c are most suitable.

sajjadakram635 last decade
Thank you so much for responding Sajjad. I hope you are doing well. Could you tell me how often a day they take this remedy?
tweetystone last decade
Thrice daily only.
I always regard and respect.

sajjadakram635 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.