≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Similar posts:

OverWeight, Hair thining post hairfall,Trapped hair under chin,Diabetes 1Hyperthyroidism + uncontrolled diabetes 7Diabetes , PE and ED - Evocationer - Akshaymohla 50Diabetes and ED / PE 10Diabetes Type 2 Alopathic medicine & Homeopathic medicine together 4type II diabetes - homeo remedy 31Suitable medicine for diabetes type 2 1Medicine for type 2 diabetes 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Diabetes, PE and ED

I was facing mle weakness for last 2 years. Now i am diabetic since last 2 month. Male weakness is at its peak. I get eerction but sometimea its is less erected and ejaculation time is less than a minute. Using allopethic medicine for diabetes... Suggeat me the best solution.
  Cutejut on 2020-12-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Let me know your age,marital status,any habit of masterbation and whether you are smoker or not.
Urepierk 2 years ago
I m 39 years old. Married. Have 2 kids. I dont smoke regularly but occasionally. I had mastrubation problem at younger age. But not now.
Cutejut 2 years ago
Pl take Selenium 200,5-6 pills twice daily in empty stomach and Agnus castus Q, 5ml once at night for 15 days and let me know the progress afterwards.
Urepierk 2 years ago
Thanx bro...
Abd kindly tell me is Diabetes cureable... Can it be reversed?
Cutejut 2 years ago
Diabetis may be controlled by changing habit and obeying rules.Medicines prescribed above for sexual problem. For Diabetis you can take Sygiziuam jambu Q,10 drops twice daily.
Urepierk 2 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.