Hello...possible PCOS patient needing your helpHello,
I would like to request your guidance regarding my symptoms, thank you.
1. Irregular periods- range from 20-40 days apart. Most times they are heavy, with lots of clots. This has been an issue since I first got my period at 11 years old.
2. Overweight- I was very skinny up until I got married in my early twenties. After that I slowly started gaining weight. I was happy with my weight until I got pregnant at 29. Pregnancy was good and normal, but afterwards, I’m struggling with losing weight.
3. Hirutism- it has gotten very bad in the last 5 years of life. (Currently in my early thirties) problem area is chin and under chin. The hair is very dark and coarse, have to remove on a daily basis.
4. Dark Marks- very dark round marks on my face. I’ve always had a little bit when I was younger, but they are now a lot and very dark, to the point I have to wear make up every day to cover them up.
5. Fertility- I am trying to conceive again, but having difficulty. My firstborn came after 3-4 years of trying. During that time, I was taking a mix of Sepia and Lachesis in different doses. Also, took many nutraceuticals (Berberine, Vitex, inositol)
6. Hair Loss- I’m getting very depressed about this one. So, I runs in the family, and I am losing lots of hair at the top of my head starting 6 month postpartum until now ( around 2.5 years)
Other items I think are worth mentioning: I like eating sweet things, some times have cravings.
I have Tinea Versicolor on my chest.
[Edited by DuskyRose on 2021-03-28 19:46:42]
DuskyRose on 2021-03-27
Lach and Sepia are inimical remedies so it's best not to use them in proximity.
Hopefully you wouldn't mind me answering(my username on title disappeared) :)
You may use sulph. 30c. Take one pill as dose early in the morning empty stomach on four consecutive days. Leave two weeks after the four doses and repeat another set of four doses. Repeat this cycle for four times. Report appropriately in between and give a status report after four cycles.
♡ maheeru 2 months ago
I would like give you an update since my first cycle of Sulphur.
I took it last week, M-Th at 6 am.
1. Irregular periods- Have not gotten my period, per my tracking it is 2 days late (but it has always been irregular, so I am not surprised)
2. Overweight- I have lost around two pounds since taking the medication, despite eating normal food and little exercise. I usually exercise, but last week has been a little busy. I will try this week, and see if there is anymore weight loss.
3. Hirutism- The hair growth rate has dropped at least 50%, if not more! And the hair that is growing back is not as coarse as before.
4. Dark Marks- I haven't seen a visible difference in my dark marks.
5. Fertility- Did not conceive this cycle despite trying, will try again in next cycle. I test for ovulation, and in that test, my LH surge is never very high like it says it should be in the instructions.
6. Hair Loss- I think my hair loss has dropped around 40-50%, also very exciting to see!
Other items I think are worth mentioning: I feel like my sweet cravings have increased, but it may be due to my PMS.
Tinea Versicolor still on my chest, but it looks like it may have lightened slightly.
Other symptoms I forgot to mention:
7. Bloating- This is an intermittent symptom, but I don't know what triggers it.
I have a lactose intolerance, so I avoid all dairy.
Unless you advice otherwise Dr Maheeru, I will continue 3 more cycles of Sulphur. I will post next after my second cycle of Sulphur is done (will take 4/26-4/29, and give my status the following week)
DuskyRose 2 months ago
♡ maheeru 2 months ago
I would like give you an update since my second cycle of Sulphur.
Weight loss seems to have tapered off, but I have not gained any weight since starting this regimen.
Hirutism- The hair growth rate feels like it has come back to pre-Sulphur times.
Dark Marks- I haven't seen a visible difference in my dark marks.
Fertility- Did not conceive this cycle despite trying, will try again in next cycle.
Hair Loss- I have noticed my hair loss is still less, but as the end of the "off" weeks come, the hair fall starts to increase before I start Sulphur again.
Sweet cravings have definitely increased.
Tinea Versicolor still on my chest, it has gotten darker.
Bloating- overall I feel it has decreased, but it is still there.
I have an overall feeling and look of being inflamed/bloated.
I usually feel tired all the time, but I feel that has decreased; I am able to wake up in the morning without much issue, whereas before I struggled.
Unless you advice otherwise Dr Maheeru, I will continue 2 more cycles of Sulphur. I will post next after my third cycle of Sulphur is done (will take 5/17-5/20).
DuskyRose last month
I have noticed after my second and third cycle of Sulphur, I’ve had a lot of spotting the week before my period. Please let me know if their is cause for concern.
Also, as a reported earlier, my hair loss seems less the week I am taking Sulphur and the week after, but during the second week, the rate tends to increase again before I start the next round of Sulphur.
DuskyRose 4 weeks ago
If you don't have sulph. 200 please purchase.
♡ maheeru 4 weeks ago
DuskyRose 3 weeks ago
DuskyRose last week
♡ maheeru last week
I didn’t understand this part, could you please explain?
DuskyRose last week
Take upto 4 doses.
The interval or gap between doses shall be 10 days....meaning gap between first and second dose, second and third, third and fourth dose shall be 10 days.
♡ maheeru last week
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.